INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TALK ABOUT A SMALL WORLD....Paty Ascensio D.D.S.

2 posters

Go down

TALK ABOUT A SMALL WORLD....Paty Ascensio D.D.S. Empty TALK ABOUT A SMALL WORLD....Paty Ascensio D.D.S.

Post by Jim W Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:48 am

We were having lunch in Mazatlan, looked up and saw a sign for Adult Dentistry, walked in and one and the same Paty Ascensio that worked for Dr. Haro back around 2004. She is now married, has a 3 year old baby girl, and no longer wears Stiletto heels while she works.....LOL Very Happy Paty has a very good practice, and should you be in the area, need help, the Tele. # is 668-0548
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

TALK ABOUT A SMALL WORLD....Paty Ascensio D.D.S. Empty Re: TALK ABOUT A SMALL WORLD....Paty Ascensio D.D.S.

Post by E-raq Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:35 am

Jim W wrote:We were having lunch in Mazatlan, looked up and saw a sign for Adult Dentistry, walked in and one and the same Paty Ascensio that worked for Dr. Haro back around 2004. She is now married, has a 3 year old baby girl, and no longer wears Stiletto heels while she works.....LOL Very Happy Paty has a very good practice, and should you be in the area, need help, the Tele. # is 668-0548

Say Hi to Paty from me if you get the chance.

Happy to see that you and Deb took the easy route. You'll Love San Carlos. If you get the chance, a short trip out on the sea of Cortez is a must.
E-raq
E-raq
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

TALK ABOUT A SMALL WORLD....Paty Ascensio D.D.S. Empty Re: TALK ABOUT A SMALL WORLD....Paty Ascensio D.D.S.

Post by Jim W Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:24 pm

Raq, went back and said Hi for you, she is great! You may have missed it but, Spencer saved our ass!...I forgot our passports.....he went to our home and picked them up, sent overnite, to Mazatlan......GOOD FRIENDS are hard to find!
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down