INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHULA VISTA NORTE

+6
slainte39
wheels
MtnButterfly
joec
E-raq
maplered
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

CHULA VISTA NORTE Empty CHULA VISTA NORTE

Post by maplered Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:57 am

OMG why did we move to Chula Vista Norte….. we are fairly new residents and everything seemed just great. Met some Board members, I say some because it seems most are not here most of the time.
We have read the last minutes and others tell us we should be having an audit for financial reasons. It was voted on I hear but never showed in the minutes. No one knows what is going on.

We have lived in condos before and never have we heard the treasurer ask residents to pay in cash at her house and then not deposit this money in the bank (lots of money we hear). 2 weeks ago we were informed of this situation

WHY is this acceptable here.

Why is no one doing anything about this.

Where is the comisario in this.

WHY is this person just standing by when we are told this person represents the community. Not in this case.

What is the Board doing.

We heard that a Board member said, “it would upset the community if they knew this” so the board rather do nothing and not know where the money is??????? What is the matter with some folks.

Now we know this is a really split community where some would rather put their heads in the sand than expose some serious problems or maybe some just do not know or want to believe this. New residents are really painted a rosy picture, I know we were.

We are asking anyone who can suggest anything to us to help us. Pm us if you rather than post here. The board has no idea who we are because once you speak up you are not associated with again. I have seen this happen.

maplered

Back to top Go down

CHULA VISTA NORTE Empty Re: CHULA VISTA NORTE

Post by E-raq Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:03 am

Why don't you bring this up with either the President or at a board meeting rather than airing this on a public forum.
E-raq
E-raq
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by joec Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:46 am

I'm very sorry to hear that you're in this predicament. You definitely need to write letters or email "all" the Board members, so they can respond to you and you'll have a paper trail. I would try to organize a group of Homeowners interested in what you are asking. The Board is obligated to respond.

Look in your By Laws to see how the Condo is supposed to be run. They detail everything in the By Laws.

I didn't know that Chula Vista Norte was having those kinds of problems. I rented there 11 years ago when our house was being built they had all sorts of problems, no water at least once a week, inferior electrical infrastructure and retaining walls colapsin, but I think they resolved those problems.

If you were painted a rosy picture of the place, someone was lying thru their teeth.

It may not have been the best to air this on a public forum, but if you can keep others away, you are doing them a favor.

joec
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by MtnButterfly Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:34 am

We agree that maybe this isn't the best place for this information but we can say from recent experience, that we are glad to be out of Chula Vista Norte. There are still continuous water problems and they always have no money to fix the problem permanently. We've heard every excuse in the book as to why the water problems and have also heard other problems with law suits that haven't been resolved yet that have been ongoing for several years. Also we had the good fortune to have a landlord that wouldn't fix the pump to the cistern so that when we 'were' out of water, the cistern would kick on like everyone else's. Soooo, we would wind up bailing water out of the cistern with buckets until Chula Vista Norte's water problem (for that week), was temporarily fixed. Just a head's up. Pay attention before renting there.
MtnButterfly
MtnButterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by joec Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:01 pm

MtnButterfly wrote:We agree that maybe this isn't the best place for this information but we can say from recent experience, that we are glad to be out of Chula Vista Norte. There are still continuous water problems and they always have no money to fix the problem permanently. We've heard every excuse in the book as to why the water problems and have also heard other problems with law suits that haven't been resolved yet that have been ongoing for several years. Also we had the good fortune to have a landlord that wouldn't fix the pump to the cistern so that when we 'were' out of water, the cistern would kick on like everyone else's. Soooo, we would wind up bailing water out of the cistern with buckets until Chula Vista Norte's water problem (for that week), was temporarily fixed. Just a head's up. Pay attention before renting there.

OMG!!! 11 years and they haven't fixed that POS pumping system at the top of the hill. No one with any brains would have used that type of system. I believe most of the homes don't have aljibes or tinacos. The original builder said they didn't need them, that's why they're in that fix.

I'm sure most of the newer homes must have aljibes. When we were there 11 years ago, the connection for the water main used to break where it joined the street at the bottom.

There are other fraccs with water problems too, but not many.

joec
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by E-raq Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:10 pm

Obvious TROLL, first of all nobody in their right mind would pay cash to a treasurer at her own home. Not even someone who was totally retarded.
Secondly if there really were all these problems everyone would be up in arms and they aren't.
Thirdly why hasn't the troll spoken to the President directly, and don't bother answering that because I can already guess exactly who you are.
E-raq
E-raq
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by wheels Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:45 pm

I have friends that live there, and this seems to be the situation. Awful to hear about this. I was told they are trying to bury this. no one can talk to the Board. I am so glad we are not there.

wheels

Back to top Go down

Post by E-raq Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:29 pm

I'm gonna call B.S. on this post wheels.
E-raq
E-raq
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by wheels Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:02 pm

I do not think so

wheels

Back to top Go down

Post by E-raq Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:50 pm

wheels wrote:I do not think so

Really? Well I'm going to check this out, thoroughly, and get back to you. I also know a few people on the BOD and if you people are B.S.ing us, you will be kinda sorry. Just sayin'. Twisted Evil
E-raq
E-raq
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by wheels Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:52 pm

and you think the goard will tell you, lol

wheels

Back to top Go down

Post by E-raq Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:23 pm

wheels wrote:and you think the goard will tell you, lol

Yes I do. So go after the treasurer for starters.
E-raq
E-raq
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by wheels Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:50 pm

I'll tell my friends, it is their decision as to what to do... sad situation

wheels

Back to top Go down

Post by joec Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:47 pm

E-raq wrote:I'm gonna call B.S. on this post wheels.

Call it anything you wan't. Only your opinion and not fact. And is this any different than when many, many Mexicans in your Fracc were not paying their dues?

joec
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:17 am

joec wrote:

Call it anything you wan't. Only your opinion and not fact. And is this any different than when many, many Mexicans in your Fracc were not paying their dues?

John, are you implying that E-raq lives in CV Norte?....I don't think so.
I do agree CV Norte has been a sick child since the day of its birth by mid-wife Larry McCombs, and later with the fostering of Perry March, and later with the fostering of Pedro Arellano.
Never had a chance in life.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by joec Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:26 am

slainte39 wrote:
joec wrote:

John, are you implying that E-raq lives in CV Norte?....I don't think so.
I do agree CV Norte has been a sick child since the day of its birth by mid-wife Larry McCombs, and later with the fostering of Perry March, and later with the fostering of Pedro Arellano.
Never had a chance in life.

Go back and read my post. No, I never implied that. Everyone knows that E Raq live in the RC.

You are correct about the rest of your statement. I don't know why people come here and buy in these inferior Fraccs. Some have problems of one sort or another. Fortunately most of the Communities and Fraccs are without problems.

The Realtor should have done their job by steering them away from anything on the Libriamento. It's certainly not in the Golden Zone.

Last edited by joec on Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total

joec
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:30 am

EVERYONE!!! lol!

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by RoofBob Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:39 am

THE GOLDEN ZONE!!! lol!
RoofBob
RoofBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:18 am

THE GOLDEN ZONE?? God I wish I lived there!

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by joec Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:48 am

brigitte wrote:THE GOLDEN ZONE?? God I wish I lived there!

I think you do and don't know it.

joec
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by E-raq Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:25 am

As I stated before, and will repeat for the hard of thinking, maplered was a troll, a nasty ill-tempered troll with nothing better to do than attack a BOD who are trying their very best to fix problems caused by others.

I believe that wheels, who has checked into the situation thoroughly, will be joining in on this end of discussion shortly.

As for maplered, look out dude.
E-raq
E-raq
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by joec Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:50 am

Who is maplered?

joec
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:17 pm

joec wrote:Who is maplered?

The OP on this thread.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by wheels Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:53 pm

E-raq wrote:As I stated before, and will repeat for the hard of thinking, maplered was a troll, a nasty ill-tempered troll with nothing better to do than attack a BOD who are trying their very best to fix problems caused by others.

I believe that wheels, who has checked into the situation thoroughly, will be joining in on this end of discussion shortly.

Well after checking thoroughly and verifying the documents that I am now aware of, E-raq you are in the dark that is for sure. You have no idea what you are talking about. You may know some people but not the whole story.

wheels

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiri Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:44 pm

wheels wrote:
E-raq wrote:As I stated before, and will repeat for the hard of thinking, maplered was a troll, a nasty ill-tempered troll with nothing better to do than attack a BOD who are trying their very best to fix problems caused by others.

Well after checking thoroughly and verifying the documents that I am now aware of, E-raq you are in the dark that is for sure. You have no idea what you are talking about. You may know some people but not the whole story.

Wheels did you receive my PM?

Last edited by Kiri on Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kiri
Kiri
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next