INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strange Visit...

5 posters

Go down

Strange Visit... Empty Strange Visit...

Post by eñe Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:33 pm

I'm not entirely sure this falls into the category of a legal matter, but I would not be sure exactly how to classify it...

On Friday, Aug.20, around 5:00PM, an employee of CFE, who (used to be?) a manager there (Pablo Santoya or Santoyo), showed up at our house. He said that he was checking on an irregularity with our meters, since there was a record of an "termination of service" (finiquito) order, but we still have an active account for a meter. He asked to see a current bill of the existing meter, and the finiquito document. Here's the weird part... the meter in question was "finiquitoed" over a YEAR ago, and CFE came to our house and REMOVED the meter way back then!

Fortunately, I have my CFE crap well-organized (why you should never discard anything pertaining to these morons) and I produced what he asked for. He looked it all over. I asked if there was a problem, he said no, but he needed to take with him the last bill of the non-existant, "finiquitoed" meter. My husband got his camera and photographed the bill, so we have a record of it, and that he took it.

Had I not been able to produce the paper work, maybe he would have hit us up for a bribe to "fix" it? A neighbor told me that if there is some need for CFE to go to a home, they would have done it within the timeframe of their office hours (8:00 to 2:30) not at 5:00PM... is this really weird, or what?

We did not let him come into the house, we did all this transaction outside of the cochera where the meters are. He was wearing the outfit of the CFE service guys, not his usual managerial office attire of shirt, tie and dockers. Our dogs wanted to eat him for a snack, but they woulda gotten indigestion. I've had encounters with this person before at CFE over billing problems, and he's not particularly pleasant to deal with. Strange Visit... Lol Thoughts or insights, anyone???

eñe
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Strange Visit... Empty Re: Strange Visit...

Post by hockables Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:04 pm

He must be " losing at the track " Twisted Evil

Maybe someone, like Spencer could stick a pill up his ass!!

Boss would be pissed to see he wuz making the rounds and wuzant offering to share!!
hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:12 pm

Yep working overtime and not giving the boss "a taste" may cost him his job.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Intercasa Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:37 pm

I wouldn't have given him an original but sounds strange anyways.
Intercasa
Intercasa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Barbed wit

Back to top Go down

Strange Visit... Empty Bogus CFE and Telmex "employee visits"

Post by simpsca Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:30 pm

Be careful - this could have been one of the bogus visits listed on Lakesidecrime.com from CFE or Telmex employees. Check out the posts at: http://www.lakesidecrime.com/ajijic/ajijic_cfe_72910.php There are descriptions of bogus visits by both company employees.

Seems there are a number of pretend employees or in this case an actual one, trying to gain entrance to your house. I agree, I would not have given anyone the actual bill. Even the CFE office will accept a photo copy when you want to contest your bill.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Strange Visit... Empty Strange visits from utility "workers"

Post by simpsca Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:32 pm

Just in case you don't read it on lakesidecrime.com here is what has been reported as going on: Impersonating CFE/Telmex Employees

On July 29, we received a report of someone trying to enter a home impersonating a CFE employee. Last month we heard rumors of people impersonating TelMex employees and on July 29 we also received a probable impersonation of a TelMex employee. . Ask to see identification - a Tshirt or uniform doesn't count - and if unsure, call TelMex or CFE.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by eñe Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:54 pm

We photographed the original bill, so if documentation is required again, I can print that and it would stand as a photocopy. We SHOULD have told him we would email him the photo and just keep our original...duh...we always think of these annoying details after the fact... somebody also told me to report this to the manager, but what if he's still the manager? Does anybody know? His name is Pablo Santoyo (or Santoya). (?)

eñe
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down