INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canadian Thansgiving is over - Where did you go?

5 posters

Go down

Canadian Thansgiving is over - Where did you go? Empty Canadian Thansgiving is over - Where did you go?

Post by johninajijic Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:42 am

Canadian Thanksgiving is over. Where did you go to eat? How was the food?
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Canadian Thansgiving is over - Where did you go? Empty Re: Canadian Thansgiving is over - Where did you go?

Post by Traveller Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:28 pm

We went to Salvador's with another couple. The meal was delicious. OK, the mashed potatoes were too runny - but for me it's all about the stuffing and the gravy, which were top-notch. The turkey was delicious - not dry, not tired-tasting as is so often the case with buffet turkey. Ham, good. Salads likewise. The tea biscuits were so-so but the corn bread more than compensated. Desserts were yummy according to my table-mates (the pecan pie got rave reviews) but I was too full of stuffing! We're definitely going back for American Thanksgiving in November.
Traveller
Traveller
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Canadian Thansgiving is over - Where did you go? Empty Re: Canadian Thansgiving is over - Where did you go?

Post by CanuckBob Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:28 am

I had a cold burrito out of a vending machine in the LA airport. I don't think it was turkey........jaja.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Hensley Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:25 am

American Legion, we were Canadians for the day and it was a very good meal, we were stuffed.
Hensley
Hensley
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by IslandGirl Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:47 am

La Neuva Pasada for the Canadian Club's Thanksgiving dinner. The soup was delicious; the turkey dinner was adequate and satisfying. Can't wait for the American Thanksgiving for more turkey. We are so lucky here to have two Thanksgivings! mariachi

IslandGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down