INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BANNED BY TOB....BLOOD DONOR ISSUE

+8
Ms Mac
Wagner
simpsca
Lehrer
Jim W
kipissippi
Carry Bean
Cleavage
12 posters

Go down

BANNED BY TOB....BLOOD DONOR ISSUE Empty BANNED BY TOB....BLOOD DONOR ISSUE

Post by Cleavage Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:22 pm

I have been in Mexico for 8 months. I view topics a few times per day. I volunteered to donate blood last week....O neg., Was scheduled for MondAY, couldn't find Doctor office in Chapala....donated today. Pulled up Chapala.com, read post how donors flaked out.....posted he was out of line, and how nice it Must be to sit and judge....doing nothing...........all posts removed for this comment.....also received message from someone named "Duran"......my comments were not appropriate? And furthermore am banned from Chapala.com, as my IP address is on file..................I don't have a computer...use internet cafe. Shocked

Cleavage

Back to top Go down

BANNED BY TOB....BLOOD DONOR ISSUE Empty Re: BANNED BY TOB....BLOOD DONOR ISSUE

Post by Carry Bean Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:52 pm

They're total idiots. It was nice of you to donate the blood, though.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleavage Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:04 pm

Thank you, It just upsets me, that I can be banned for my first and only post....because someone calls me a flake....and I respond...It must be nice to judge...not donate..............Hopefully we will get Tony out of IMSS...beyond that as a "Newbie"....totally upset with Chapalla.com, and Coldwell Banker for allowing ...This person..Duran....to degrade my donations.........I am O Negative......like gold here....donated 3 times in 8 months...never ask for a penny....blow off a full day every time , and proud to do it. Just extremely offended, by some idiot named Duran on TOB.....He is on a power trip.......When they circumcised him they trew away the wrong end.

Cleavage

Back to top Go down

Post by kipissippi Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:18 pm

Welcome to the club....and also know that all of us who cannot donate blood appreciate the efforts of those of you who can.
kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : goofy

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:46 pm

Francesca Duran is a power-hungry little twit.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:45 pm

Carry Bean wrote:Francesca Duran is a power-hungry little twit.
When DURAN was circumcised...they threw away the wrong end
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lehrer Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:22 pm

Cleavage wrote:I have been in Mexico for 8 months. I view topics a few times per day. I volunteered to donate blood last week....O neg., Was scheduled for MondAY, couldn't find Doctor office in Chapala....donated today. Pulled up Chapala.com, read post how donors flaked out.....posted he was out of line, and how nice it Must be to sit and judge....doing nothing...........all posts removed for this comment.....also received message from someone named "Duran"......my comments were not appropriate? And furthermore am banned from Chapala.com, as my IP address is on file..................I don't have a computer...use internet cafe. Shocked
I keep trying to tell folks -- It isn't the IP address that is banned; trust me: I have had FIVE different accounts on the other board. The secret? First, clear your cookies. If you don't know how to do that, just use another browser. THEN, sign up with a DIFFERENT e-mail address, changing your UserID. You will have a new account, with access to the website (and the "blocked" topic) -- until you offend asshole Hernandez Duran once again. I'm telling you true: I currently have THREE different UserID's, because they've graciously restored two -- not knowing that I'm the same identity. So, obviously, they aren't blocking my IP address!!!!
cheers
Lehrer
Lehrer
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

BANNED BY TOB....BLOOD DONOR ISSUE Empty Thank you

Post by simpsca Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:30 pm

Cleavage, thank you for your donation to Tony and all the others you gave to. You are right. Your O neg type blood is like gold - any type that is negative can use it. It's the only universal blood type. I've been trying to post everything I can as far as scheduled trips to donate and it has been difficult to get the information with the doctor being so busy.

I don't know what goes on in Chapala.com. I never noticed any posts that disappeared - must be they disappeared before I read them. At least they have let the message that is a plea for blood remain on the web board.

Thank you again for your generosity.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Wagner Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:20 am

A number which identifies the location of a client (web surfer) on the Internet. In theory this is a unique number which can be used to identify separate visitors. (Note: You can view your current IP address here.)

www.mediacollege.com/internet/statistics/terminology/

TOB started policing the board when the ruling was made about GIL real estate commission fixing by the Federal Government and the enormous fines to be imposed that will probably result in many offices closing. They are trying desperately to keep this information from the English speaking community. Have you read the full story in any local publication or weekly? No!

In their overzealousness they have moderators like Duran who have taken moderation to the point of silliness. After posting a link to the federal website where the rulings are posted along with the fines, I received a warning from Duran. My future posts were met with the message “Subject to review” and some never made it to the board. Others were “edited” for content and whole sentences deleted which had nothing to do with GIL. I was a marked man who must be watched. I made a very amusing post one day and received a curt response from Duran. Such a post would not be tolerated. He does not understand tongue in cheek humor and has none. I told him this in a private message and was banned.

Control the media and you control the world. BANNED BY TOB....BLOOD DONOR ISSUE 661816

Oh! what a tangled web we weave
When first we practice to deceive!

Wagner
Wagner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms Mac Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:24 am

I have not been banned from chapala.com because I refuse to post or read anything from that forum anymore. Is JR's big brother running things over there?

Ms Mac
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Malaya Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:29 pm

Cleavage wrote:I have been in Mexico for 8 months. I view topics a few times per day. I volunteered to donate blood last week....O neg., Was scheduled for MondAY, couldn't find Doctor office in Chapala....donated today. Pulled up Chapala.com, read post how donors flaked out.....posted he was out of line, and how nice it Must be to sit and judge....doing nothing...........all posts removed for this comment.....also received message from someone named "Duran"......my comments were not appropriate? And furthermore am banned from Chapala.com, as my IP address is on file..................I don't have a computer...use internet cafe. Shocked

I remember seeing your post before it was gone and looked back where others had been posting but I could not see where anyone was referring to you specifically. Did someone call you out by name?

Malaya

Back to top Go down

BANNED BY TOB....BLOOD DONOR ISSUE Empty This Forum is better anyhow!

Post by Lehrer Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:06 pm

Ms Mac wrote:I have not been banned from chapala.com because I refuse to post or read anything from that forum anymore. Is JR's big brother running things over there?
ToB is like living in confinement! No fun at all! Since I found this Forum, I spend most of my time here instead. It's much more enjoyable, and if it gets heated the discussion is moved to the Octagon, where you can wallow in the mire all you want without fear of banishment!!!
cheers
Lehrer
Lehrer
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by kipissippi Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:31 pm

Ms Mac...remember JR is an OLD broad....would have to be her "little" brother. cheers
kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : goofy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms Mac Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:39 pm

Heh, heh, too true!

Ms Mac
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lehrer Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:06 pm

kipissippi wrote:Ms Mac...remember JR is an OLD broad....would have to be her "little" brother. cheers
H-m-m-m-m-m.....
I thought this was a reference to J.R. Ewing (of "Dallas")!
Lehrer
Lehrer
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by itsme Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:13 am

Wagner wrote:A number which identifies the location of a client (web surfer) on the Internet. In theory this is a unique number which can be used to identify separate visitors. (Note: You can view your current IP address here.)

www.mediacollege.com/internet/statistics/terminology/

TOB started policing the board when the ruling was made about GIL real estate commission fixing by the Federal Government and the enormous fines to be imposed that will probably result in many offices closing. They are trying desperately to keep this information from the English speaking community. Have you read the full story in any local publication or weekly? No!

In their overzealousness they have moderators like Duran who have taken moderation to the point of silliness. After posting a link to the federal website where the rulings are posted along with the fines, I received a warning from Duran. My future posts were met with the message “Subject to review” and some never made it to the board. Others were “edited” for content and whole sentences deleted which had nothing to do with GIL. I was a marked man who must be watched. I made a very amusing post one day and received a curt response from Duran. Such a post would not be tolerated. He does not understand tongue in cheek humor and has none. I told him this in a private message and was banned.

Control the media and you control the world. BANNED BY TOB....BLOOD DONOR ISSUE 661816

Oh! what a tangled web we weave
When first we practice to deceive!

My friend posts on tob, received a PM from Duran to not "bump" anymore as, "the members don't like it".

BANNED BY TOB....BLOOD DONOR ISSUE 18717 Naughty, naughty, naughty poster!!!!

itsme
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Malaya Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:19 am

Have to say I agree with that one. I get sick and tired of people bumping all those animal posts. After awhile it gets a little tiring.

Malaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:06 pm

I'd rather see the animal getting a home than be tired from seeing the posts bumped. If it takes a bump, so be it.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Malaya Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:22 pm

I agree. One bump is fine with me but when they start continually bumping "any" post it gets a little tiresome.

How much effort does it take to just put in a bit more info?

Malaya

Back to top Go down

Post by davinandkennard Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:44 pm

Thank you for your donation and your help! I have surgery later this week.
I know I am in good hands and I appreciate you helping me get there!!!!
Tony

davinandkennard

Back to top Go down

BANNED BY TOB....BLOOD DONOR ISSUE Empty Bump in the Night...

Post by eñe Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:31 pm

Oh for HEAVEN'S SAKE! "Don't bump anymore"... that's SO downright "Duran Dumb"... so if ya bump, ya get "the dump"? BANNED BY TOB....BLOOD DONOR ISSUE 374777

Somebody only "bumped" it ONCE to draw attention to two phone numbers we added to the original post, as a "heads up" rather than posting the whole thing over again with repetition of details that were presented in the original message, which believe me, tends to confuse people...

eñe
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Malaya Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:04 am

I was in no way referring to the post for blood donors. Did I even mention that??

I'm talking about the useless stuff that gets bumped. Of course if something is as important as the blood donation, it's a different story.

Malaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down