INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another arrest involved with massacre "el chato"

+5
little italy
saege007
brigitte
Trailrunner
Chapalagringa
9 posters

Go down

Another arrest involved with massacre "el chato"  Empty Another arrest involved with massacre "el chato"

Post by Chapalagringa Sat May 12, 2012 8:45 pm

Involved in arrest of Ixtlahuacán multihomicidio
Jalisco police captured Juan Carlos Antonio Mercado, head of the square in Tala for the Zetas and the multihomicidio suspect in Ixtlahuacán of Quinces, where on Thursday were found the bodies of 18 people in two trucks abandoned in a crack.
This adds to the capture of four individuals working under the orders of "El Chato".
The individuals captured are also related to the safe house where 12 people who escaped would be executed for leaving their bodies in different parts of the metropolitan area of ​​Guadalajara.

http://www.notisistema.com/noticias/?p=494343

http://jalisco.milenio.com/cdb/doc/noticias2011/951b856687d366273d2918c87e4043ff

Arrested "zeta" involved with the slaughter in Ixtlahuacán Quinces
POLICE • 12 MAYO 2012 - 5:58 PM - MILENIO.COM
Last Friday also arrested four individuals who were under the orders of El Chato, chief square in Tala.

They identify three for the slaughter of Chapala
Guadalajara • State police captured Juan Carlos Antonio Market Square leader in Tala for the Zetas and the multiejecución suspect in the Quinces Ixtlahuacán where on Thursday were found the bodies of 18 people in two trucks abandoned in a breach of that City Hall.

According to official versions of elements of the Ministry of Security of the State of Jalisco raided a home in the municipality of Tala where they captured Antonio Mercado.

Last Friday also arrested four individuals who were under the orders of El Chato

According to the elements, individuals were captured in the streets of the colony Cuauhtemoc Chapel Tala Township, when Ramon Parada Talamantes, Cesar Alejandro Rodriguez Cervantes, Hector Manuel Lopez and Milton Eribaldo Castro Vega, were traveling in a Chevrolet Impala 2002 in gray.

The individuals captured are also related to the safe house where 12 people who escaped would be executed for leaving their bodies in different parts of the metropolitan area of ​​Guadalajara, as reported first arrested for these acts, Laura Rosales Sanchez.

We know that thanks to this first arrest was significant progress in the rooted case today because the key data provided for the whereabouts of his accomplices.

http://www.informador.com.mx/jalisco/2012/375762/6/policias-estatales-capturan-a-el-chato.htm

State Police capture'''' Chato

Security | PGJE | Multiejecuciones

Chato was reported yesterday by four detainees as the leader of a criminal organization. FILE

Police arrest four men linked to kidnappings in Tala
Reveal names of participants at slaughter in Ixtlahuacán
Grounds a woman tied to kidnapping in Tala
Add 18 bodies located in Ixtlahuacán of Quinces
'''' Chato said that he chose his victims at random
Is involved in the kidnappings and executions Logging in Ixtlahuacán, in his remarks said work for the Millennium Cartel

GUADALAJARA, Jalisco (12/MAY/2012.) - Elements of the State police succeeded in capturing a suspected leader of a criminal organization, and which participated in the illegal deprivation of liberty of at least 14 people.

In his statements to the media,'''' Chato said sorry, however, said the victims were randomly selected, the said flat to the Cartel pertecer Goals;

This is Juan Carlos Antonio Mercado, 27 years old, nicknamed'' El Chato'' or'' The Monino'' and who had his domiclio Pedro Moreno street of the center in the town of Tala, Jalisco .

His capture was reported in Ramon Corona Street to its junction with Flores Magon, in the town above.

'''' Chato was aboard a pickup truck 2011 model, white JS2659 license plates, which had reported as stolen in force.

'' At the time of his arrest did not fight, we capture in the same municipality (logging),'' said the commander Fernando Andrade.

Antonio Mercado said in his remarks that although it is identified as the leader of a criminal cell, said he received direct orders from a man named Fernando or also known as'' The R-5'', who allegedly is a leader of The'' Z''.

He said a gun type 45 caliber squad, with its own charger supplied with eight rounds of ammunition.

With the arrest of'' add'' Chato and six arrests of people involved in the kidnapping of at least 14 people, of which 12 were rescued alive on Monday, and the other two victims were found shot to death in the municipality of El Arenal, Jalisco.
Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : all natural

Back to top Go down

Another arrest involved with massacre "el chato"  Empty Re: Another arrest involved with massacre "el chato"

Post by Trailrunner Sat May 12, 2012 8:54 pm

Thanks, ChapalaGringa for your news reports. Appreciate it.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Another arrest involved with massacre "el chato"  Empty Re: Another arrest involved with massacre "el chato"

Post by brigitte Sat May 12, 2012 9:20 pm

The very scary thing is that somewhere in one of these articles el Chato says that the victims were selected at random. A new very scary turn of event.

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapalagringa Sat May 12, 2012 9:38 pm

It seemed very obvious that they were grabbing people at random. One reason I was confused when reading the other articles yesterday is because I knew 3 bodies had been identified and released to family...so I kept reading 3 identified, when it meant 3 wanted men. I'm wondering why they never released the other names of the deceased?

Hope it's clear that so far there have been 6 arrests. The woman in Tala that fell asleep and gave opportunity for hostages to escape, the 4 guys yesterday running up credit cards(in Tala, how dumb, & I believe they were cards of the persons they kidnapped, but I could be wrong), & now the "leader" of the Tala Plaza.
Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by saege007 Sat May 12, 2012 10:44 pm

from what I have heard from some locals (who I believe are very reliable) they weren't all random. The people themselves may have been innocent, but they may have been friends with those who weren't.
saege007
saege007
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapalagringa Sat May 12, 2012 11:00 pm

I don't know what they were doing but it does appear that a lot were innocent. So much easier to disregard when you think they're just poppin off rival gang members that want to live that life. If you enter that world, you've given yourself a quick death sentence. Although we do know that some are forced into it. Saddest life ever.

Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by saege007 Sat May 12, 2012 11:11 pm

What I was saying was they were innocent, but it's possible they had friends that were not. I could never easily disregard what has happened as anything less than tragic. My heart aches for them and for the families and the community. I have too many friends in that age range.
saege007
saege007
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapalagringa Sat May 12, 2012 11:29 pm

I understood what you were saying & you're right, this is effecting us and people we know; it's hit home. Even if they were involved, it wouldn't make this situation any less painful because we hurt for their parents & we hurt for them because their lives were stolen from them. It's shocking & unbelievable. In my mind, when I hear of these things out there with people I don't know that live far away, if I can somehow file into a category that they chose this for themselves(in general), it makes it easier for me to not be upset by it as much; pushes it out of my world. Disregard wasn't the right word, but letting it not upset my world. This has upset my world. Not that our activities have changed because we're real good homebodies but it has changed the activities of others.
Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by little italy Sun May 13, 2012 6:14 am

Chapalagringa wrote:It seemed very obvious that they were grabbing people at random. One reason I was confused when reading the other articles yesterday is because I knew 3 bodies had been identified and released to family...so I kept reading 3 identified, when it meant 3 wanted men. I'm wondering why they never released the other names of the deceased?

Hope it's clear that so far there have been 6 arrests. The woman in Tala that fell asleep and gave opportunity for hostages to escape, the 4 guys yesterday running up credit cards(in Tala, how dumb, & I believe they were cards of the persons they kidnapped, but I could be wrong), & now the "leader" of the Tala Plaza.

Many people here in Ajijic knew the women and knew she was into drugs and know of many many more as well as young men who run with the dealers but don't use or sell. This is what I am told. Rumors perhaps, however, I beleive what was told to me.

little italy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Southbound Sun May 13, 2012 10:19 am

saege007 wrote:What I was saying was they were innocent, but it's possible they had friends that were not. I could never easily disregard what has happened as anything less than tragic. My heart aches for them and for the families and the community. I have too many friends in that age range.

I think that's just the nature of it being "random". Some will be criminals just by chance. The majority of the victims were innocent people: waiters, construction workers, and students. These are not criminals. It's easy to justify to yourself by saying, "well, who cares they were only criminals anyway."

One of those random victims could have easily been one of us gringos. They weren't discriminating, especially given that people were abducted over a six day period. That would be a lot of planning selecting the criminals over the innocents, if that were the case.

These people are not that bright, especially given the fact they got caught by using the victim's bank cards, and were caught on camera.

Southbound

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Sun May 13, 2012 10:27 am

And/Or. . .they could just be a bunch of losers that found the ATM card on the street and decided to try and use it. And got busted for multiple murders.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Southbound Sun May 13, 2012 10:31 am

Trailrunner wrote:And/Or. . .they could just be a bunch of losers that found the ATM card on the street and decided to try and use it. And got busted for multiple murders.

Highly unlikely...really, think about that for a moment.

Southbound

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Sun May 13, 2012 10:40 am

Oops, double post.

Last edited by Trailrunner on Sun May 13, 2012 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Sun May 13, 2012 10:41 am

Why?

I'll admit I haven't been reading all the newspapers the last couple of days, but. . .they're under a lot of pressure to 'solve' these murders rapidly.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Sun May 13, 2012 11:00 am

Trailrunner wrote:Why?

I'll admit I haven't been reading all the newspapers the last couple of days, but. . .they're under a lot of pressure to 'solve' these murders rapidly.

It’s scary that people can be so easily convinced where heartache or self-preservation is involved.

Another thought is the guys that did the murders just gave the cards to someone they wanted to set-up. There is a reason we’re finding, with better methods, people convicted for things they didn’t do.

Parker
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : WDWA none

Back to top Go down

Post by Southbound Sun May 13, 2012 11:24 am

Parker wrote:
Trailrunner wrote:Why?

It’s scary that people can be so easily convinced where heartache or self-preservation is involved.

Another thought is the guys that did the murders just gave the cards to someone they wanted to set-up. There is a reason we’re finding, with better methods, people convicted for things they didn’t do.

I guess you'll need to do your own research. The guys they picked up were known Zeta associates, so my guess is that they weren't just some schmuck who were given the cards to use, but of course one could always come up with some alternative theory.

Personally, I'm not sure we're going to remain here.

Southbound

Back to top Go down

Post by espíritu del lago Sun May 13, 2012 11:37 am

I still own but I am for now nob
espíritu del lago
espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Sun May 13, 2012 11:48 am

Southbound wrote:
I guess you'll need to do your own research. The guys they picked up were known Zeta associates, so my guess is that they weren't just some schmuck who were given the cards to use, but of course one could always come up with some alternative theory.

Personally, I'm not sure we're going to remain here.

So they were known Zeta associates, this would make this kind of set-up even more believable, IMHO. If you had just killed someone would you be out using their credit cards?

I just believe there needs to be a lot more proof, that’s all. Who knows, they probably deserve to be in jail anyways?

Parker
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : WDWA none

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Sun May 13, 2012 11:58 am

Heh, yeah. Agree.

The thing is, there just so little actual truth anywhere these days.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Sun May 13, 2012 12:04 pm

The politically correct term to use when someone is arrested for a crime is: alleged. Then again, if an alleged criminal is killed during the apprehension/arrest, they are pretty much guilty!

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Southbound Sun May 13, 2012 12:18 pm

Trailrunner wrote:Heh, yeah. Agree.

The thing is, there just so little actual truth anywhere these days.

Yeah, I know, you guys were saying the same thing when people were disappearing off the streets in Ajijic during the day. Each to their own. You have to get info from somewhere.

Be careful you people don't get caught in the 'cognitive dissonance' trap, as people can get hurt.

Southbound

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Sun May 13, 2012 12:25 pm

"You have to get info from somewhere." Right!

You get your info from as many places as you can find, in as many languages as you can, put it in a big pot and stir. Then add what-you-know-for-sure (what you've seen with your own little beady eyes), and blend well. Then you bake it all off for awhile and let it cool down. Then you draw your own conclusions from that.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Southbound Sun May 13, 2012 12:30 pm

Trailrunner wrote:"You have to get info from somewhere." Right!

You get your info from as many places as you can find, in as many languages as you can, put it in a big pot and stir. Then add what-you-know-for-sure (what you've seen with your own little beady eyes), and blend well. Then you bake it all off for awhile and let it cool down. Then you draw your own conclusions from that.

Yes, exactly. I use the law of averages, personally.

Southbound

Back to top Go down

Post by espíritu del lago Sun May 13, 2012 12:43 pm

Knowing the truth will not always protect you. Bad things happen to good people you can only try to minimize the danger.

espíritu del lago
espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down