INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open letter from Daniel Jackson

Go down

Open letter from Daniel Jackson Empty Open letter from Daniel Jackson

Post by David Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:49 pm

OPEN LETTER TO THE LAKESIDE COMMUNITY
FROM DANIEL JACKSON GARCÍA

I would first like to express my heartfelt thanks and appreciation for the outpouring of love, prayers and support I and my nephew have received since our trajic event. I would like to state that now, one month after the trajic occurence that both of us are doing well and recuperating ahead of schedule. I have felt your sincere concern and attribute my rapid recovery to God's grace, my wife's loving care and your positive energy. What is left now is physical therapy and beginning the large task of re-building my shop and equiping it. I can't wait to get back to work, to serving you.
I can't tell how long that will be as the shop and everything in it was reduced to ashes. On the positive side we made it through alive and will recover completely.
In terms of those of you who had pieces with me on consignment, I ask that you present your receipt to Marianna at my shop site between 8:00am and 5:00. She will make a copy for our records and in time I will make good to each of you. I only ask for your patience as it could take quite some time to do so. There are a few pieces of jewelery that made it through the fire and as we clean and catalog those pieces we will be in touch with you. As for the rest it could take months as we are sifting through perhaps a half a ton of debris, inch by inch. Your understanding will be appreciated.
Once again my heartfelt thanks to each and every one of my friends and customers.

God bless you,

Daniel Jackson Garcia

You can reach my assistant Marianna at the shop number: 766 2223
And directly with me at: 766 1445 or email: danieljacksong@gmail.com
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down