INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This time in Mazatlan...

+12
ferret
hockables
CheenaGringo
CanuckBob
Solovino
raqueteer
viajero
hound dog
susan
johninajijic
brigitte
awana
16 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

This time in Mazatlan... - Page 3 Empty Re: This time in Mazatlan...

Post by CanuckBob Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:30 pm

Nobody discussed the man because it happened early last year and was just reported lately after this woman was attacked. Why didn't he bring it to the media at the time? Who knows, but there isn't any use in discussing that event now is there?

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by susan Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:16 pm

CB, yes i think it IS valid to discuss the event. as it is about a real threat that is happening in mexico. & a possible scam taking place in tourist areas, a dangerous scam. it deserves speculation regardless if it was a last year. talking about the woman is useless. it really has little to do w/mexico, except that the attacker may not be prosecuted in the same way here. rest assured, if this happened in the USA/canada, they would know exactly who did the attack. am i correct? (the whole thing is a bit off, unless the attacker was a nut on vacation. anything is possible including a plotted murder by the husband. which is easier to pull off in mexico).

susan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : none

Back to top Go down

Post by raqueteer Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:10 pm

I just wasted some time reviewing the Globe and Mail article, which had closed the comments section due to unwanted comments and questions, possibly uncomfortable questions being asked. Can't have that now can we? I notice that, as is typical, every Canadian death over the past five years had been dutifully dredged up, in an obvious attempt to scare the weak minded into never venturing out of their own neighborhoods.

While browsing the comments which were permitted to remain online, I came across a fascinating warning site on travel to Mexico. Here, the site owner saw fit to blame Mexico for the death by anaphylactic shock of an 18 year old with a known allergy to peanuts. The title " A Parents Worst Nightmare". By implication Mexico itself is the nightmare, because peanuts in a dessert, were served. Now I don't know about you guys, but if I was allergic to peanuts and actually tasted some, maybe I'd pay a bit of attention, but apparently nobody is capable of managing their own allergies and probably should have 24/7 care along with predigested meals. Or then again perhaps this too is a diabolical Mexican plot in order to promote emergency services to the hard of thinking.

Clearly the level of aggression in Mexico is peanuts compared with locations NOB.

Last edited by raqueteer on Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fluffing)

raqueteer
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by susan Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:02 pm

someone died in the USA from same cause. they asked if peanuts were in the food. the counter person said that he could not reveal the contents, he was not allowed. the person ate it anyway, died, the family sued. i did not read the mexico article. if the emphasis was on mexico thats absurd. btw, you CANT sue in mexico, so thats one civil right you give up. are these decent newspapers? or are they rag sheets? as for "diabolical plots", no the peanut is not one. but the murder of the man? most possibly yes. & if anyones doing pro mexico propaganda is you. quite frankly i dont care who visits mexico & who dosnt. im not in the tourist industry. maybe you are.

Last edited by susan on Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added one sentence)

susan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Solovino Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:21 pm

susan wrote: btw, you CANT sue in mexico, so thats one civil right you give up.

Where do you get this crap?

Solovino
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by raqueteer Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:29 pm

Yet again you reveal a distinct lack of comprehension. The family did not blame Mexico, and were complementary about the care received here, however someone with a real hatred on for this country made the ridiculous decision to include a most unfortunate death due to allergy as a reason not to visit Mexico. The site was a warning about dangers in Mexico. Presumably there are no peanuts elsewhere.

As for plots, I believe you were the one rambling on about medical practitioners in Mazatlan being involved in some dangerous scam, ah yes, here are your exact words.

quote susan:

it is about a real threat that is happening in mexico. & a possible scam taking place in tourist areas, a dangerous scam.

end quote

Oh my, now it's not just Maz, it's the entire country!!!!!

raqueteer
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by susan Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:43 pm

solovino: when can an american sue a restaurant in mexico? especially a visitor? in the USA, i would have my lawyer make a settlement w/the restaurants insurance comp. done. im sure even if a mexican tried to sue in his own country, it would take years or just not happen. btw, for your politically correct information: i sued 4 third world businesses (cab companies in my hometown). they forgot where they were. i reminded them. now you can come & "get" me for being a PATRIOT, not an ex. how cool of you.

susan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by susan Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:54 pm

raqueteer: YOU linked the stupid peanut article not me. yes it is possible for MAZ to engage in a diabolical scam. (excuse me, there are no scams in mexico)? if it works several times, the scam travels. lets see if another taxi is involved w/the next "hit on the head" mystery. let see how may tourists get "hit on the head' in beach resorts. you are good w/articles, maybe a bit selective in the wrong direction.

susan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:02 pm

susan wrote:solovino: when can an american sue a restaurant in mexico? especially a visitor? in the USA, i would have my lawyer make a settlement w/the restaurants insurance comp. done. im sure even if a mexican tried to sue in his own country, it would take years or just not happen. btw, for your politically correct information: i sued 4 third world businesses (cab companies in my hometown). they forgot where they were. i reminded them. now you can come & "get" me for being a PATRIOT, not an ex. how cool of you.
susan why did you feel it necessary to sue 4 cab companies,were you run over by 4 different taxis belonging to 4 different companies,no wonder you left your hometown it sounds very dangerous,but then you moved to a third world country,wheres the logic in that

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by oncesubtle Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:19 pm

She was probably run over by 4 different taxis because that's all there were.
oncesubtle
oncesubtle

Humor : After 2nd cup of coffee

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:23 pm

oncesubtle wrote:She was probably run over by 4 different taxis because that's all there were.

Bwhahahaha........that one just made me spit up my rum & coke. You owe me a drink Oncesubtle....... Beer
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by susan Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:28 pm

mistake: 3 cab companies, 1 dry cleaner (small claims). not @all dangerous. i am sure they are used to it. (one east asian cleaner, one dominicano car service, one laotian taxi, & a taxi comp who hired arab drivers). check arrives in 60 days.

susan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:42 pm

Oh well that explains it, what were you thinking , getting into a laotian taxi.But really why did you sue them all.You sound very problematic.
When that check arrives give me a call,I know a noble savage who really wants to meet you.

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Milena Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:01 pm

susan wrote:mistake: 3 cab companies, 1 dry cleaner (small claims). not @all dangerous. i am sure they are used to it. (one east asian cleaner, one dominicano car service, one laotian taxi, & a taxi comp who hired arab drivers). check arrives in 60 days.

Susan must be one of those 'Sue-happy' Americans we hear so much about- she sounds like this is sport for her. "I am sure they are used to it." OMG!! What kind of person is this? I knew some fellow Canadians who looked to pick a fight with any business they could try to pin something on, and smiled all the way to the bank. Susan's proud statement that the "check arrives in 60 days" says it all! Trash comes in all sizes, shapes and colors, people!

Milena
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic, hedonistic British wit.

Back to top Go down

Post by susan Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:03 pm

suing for wrong doing is the american way. especially where im from. people snap the photos on their cell phones, there lots of support. these 3rd worlders sometimes forget they are in the western world. once a driver in caftan w/a long beard got out of the cab & continued his screaming drama- in arabic. i had a crowd of people around. not a big deal, i think it was about one dollar or something, kind of comical. i was in a hurry, so gave it to him & moved on. maybe it was on youtube. anyway its kind of hard to tell the difference between laos cambodia vietnam china. next time ill ask. sometimes the ones w/turbans can be nice too. mexicans are easy. & let me remind you, i have never been robbed mugged pickpocketed or had problems w/hired help here. maybe i am doing something right. judging by my history, it speaks for itself. & to the last poster: think of it this way, i did them a service. they learned my culture & how to behave, & got reprimanded by their boss. the taxi companies have this problem all the time. consider it cross culture training, & i get compensated their bullshit.

susan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:40 pm

You didn't answer the question susan,with all the problems you had with 3rd worlders in the 1st world why in the hell did you move to the 3rd world where you can't even sue them,it defies all logic.Remember, when that check clears the noble savage awaits,call me.

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Solovino Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:50 pm

susan wrote:solovino: when can an american sue a restaurant in mexico? especially a visitor? in the USA, i would have my lawyer make a settlement w/the restaurants insurance comp. done. im sure even if a mexican tried to sue in his own country, it would take years or just not happen. btw, for your politically correct information: i sued 4 third world businesses (cab companies in my hometown). they forgot where they were. i reminded them. now you can come & "get" me for being a PATRIOT, not an ex. how cool of you.

You are the most full of shit poster on this board. You know absolutely squat about anything that goes on here.
And wtf is with this patriot bullshit? You are beyond weird.

Solovino
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:09 pm

WOW, this topic has turned into a pizzing contest.

viajero - You said this is a third world country. You better educate yourself before making stupid statements like that.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by susan Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:18 pm

they say one thing then another. @least i am consistent. & a patriot, not as cool as solovino. i stand behind everything i say. solovino & chris dont have a clue what i am saying, no worldly experience, just knowitall guys. hypercritical yap.

susan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Solovino Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:37 am

susan wrote:. i stand behind everything i say.

Don't you get tired of being splattered with shit?

Solovino
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by raqueteer Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:16 am

susan wrote:they say one thing then another. @least i am consistent. & a patriot, not as cool as solovino. i stand behind everything i say. solovino & chris dont have a clue what i am saying, no worldly experience, just knowitall guys. hypercritical yap.

Newsflash, nobody has a clue what you're saying, and we'd like to keep it that way. So keep up with the atrocious spelling, lack of punctuation, failure to use capital letters, and crap information. We'll all just slide past your posts since they're not worth reading.

Solo along with its other attributes perhaps it's also a coprophile. At this point very little would surprise me.

raqueteer
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:27 am

You had me there on "coprophile", so I scurried over to Wikipedia and was, indeed, enlightened. How about that?

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:22 am

johninajijic wrote:WOW, this topic has turned into a pizzing contest.

viajero - You said this is a third world country. You better educate yourself before making stupid statements like that.
John how about under developed country,that make you happy?Mexico does have a certain 3rd world charm don't you think?
Remember what happened last time are you ready for round 2?
Chris

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:31 am

"viajero - You said this is a third world country. You better educate yourself before making stupid statements like that."

I guess time flies when you are having fun. Think back four or five years when you absolutely insisted that Mexico was a 3rd world country. Seems to me that you got beat up pretty badly in that discussion. I guess that was a price you had to pay for the education?

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by susan Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:12 pm

if 75% live below the poverty line, & theres no social programs, that is called 3rd world. theres worse than mexico. you just hav'nt found it yet. oh i forgot, your home towns were worse. guess its the perspective from where you are judging.

susan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:54 pm

gringal wrote:You had me there on "coprophile", so I scurried over to Wikipedia and was, indeed, enlightened. How about that?

OMG! A mushroom that's not sensitive to light!

I also had to look it up.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next