INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IMPORTANT UPDATE FOR LCS ELECTION CANDIDATES

4 posters

Go down

IMPORTANT UPDATE  FOR LCS ELECTION CANDIDATES Empty IMPORTANT UPDATE FOR LCS ELECTION CANDIDATES

Post by Marrell Fri Aug 16, 2024 6:12 pm

FROM TERRY VIDAL

To all of my supporters, I should really say the supporters of LCS, I want to say Thank You! We all share a common concern for an organization that has touched each and everyone one of us deeply.
We’re in a new era however, as U2 put it, “where fact is fiction and TV is reality.”

I just sent the following to the LCS nominating committee:

“Since I am being blackmailed by a close associate of Yoly and Steve, you win. I withdraw my name as a candidate for LCS President.”

I apologize for letting all of you down.

However there is an alternative, former candidate Shelley Edson has agreed to be re-nominated from the floor at the EM. This sheds a new and untainted hope on LCS’ future. Shelley announced that she and I shared similar platforms, simply put - reforming an LCS that has become a magnificent sham.

LCS has become a place where financial transparency is non-existent and falsely portrayed. The numbers given, in the press and other media, state gross revenue not net receipts and with respect to Concerts in the Park, are deliberately hidden from the members. This is a place where the CEO/President/Executive Director runs his own business on LCS property. Don’t be fooled, demand the final 2023 audit, and 100% timely and transparent reporting in all financial matters including cost overruns on the restaurant and bathroom capital projects. You’ll be appalled. Don’t allow the former Executive Director, Luis, to be the scapegoat!

Today LCS’ financial straits are worse than the “covid emergency,” and Yoly (read Steve) has never addressed the assertions put forth during this campaign.

I endorse Shelly Edson and strongly encourage you to support and vote for her. Only you can bring an end to this puppet show.

A vote for Yoly is a vote for Steve. A vote for Shelley is a vote for LCS.

T. Vidal

Marrell
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT UPDATE  FOR LCS ELECTION CANDIDATES Empty Re: IMPORTANT UPDATE FOR LCS ELECTION CANDIDATES

Post by SunFan Fri Aug 16, 2024 6:56 pm

Terry's being blackmailed? What's he done I wonder?

What's "a close associate of Yoly and Steve".

Pretty serious defamatory, unsubstantiated claim to make

Why are the police not involved or at least a denuncia?

The Audited 2023 results are on the LCS Website for all to see. Spending is under control. It's income from donations thats lagging.

SunFan
SunFan
SunFan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : None....no I'm joking.

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT UPDATE  FOR LCS ELECTION CANDIDATES Empty Re: IMPORTANT UPDATE FOR LCS ELECTION CANDIDATES

Post by Mad_Max Fri Aug 16, 2024 8:24 pm

Thanks for info SunFan......  could you provide the link as I couldn't find it on the LCS website - I did find a draft document for the budget - but not an audited one- and an audited one would be signed by an auditor I would think - hope you can provide a link to that document - THANKS

LCS_2024_Budget_Draft_4FC.xls

Last edited by Mad_Max on Fri Aug 16, 2024 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add comment)
Mad_Max
Mad_Max
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by SunFan Fri Aug 16, 2024 9:04 pm

I found it under About Us---> Governance.

The Treasurer says as a new firm for the LCS it's the most thorough independent auditor's report done to-date.

SunFan

SunFan
SunFan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Mad_Max likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad_Max Fri Aug 16, 2024 9:08 pm

found it - thanks much
Mad_Max
Mad_Max
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Fri Aug 16, 2024 11:05 pm

SunFan wrote:Terry's being blackmailed? What's he done I wonder?

The Audited 2023 results are on the LCS Website for all to see. Spending is under control. It's income from donations thats lagging.

SunFan

I have no idea but I always thought Terry did a great job when he was director. I'm sorry to hear this and will be contacting Terry to find out how I can help......

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Mad_Max likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by SunFan Fri Aug 16, 2024 11:29 pm

CanuckBob wrote:

SunFan

I have no idea but I always thought Terry did a great job when he was director. I'm sorry to hear this and will be contacting Terry to find out how I can help......

Please let us know what's happened. Blackmail, as alleged, is a criminal offence and should be prosecuted.

SunFan
SunFan
SunFan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by SunFan Sun Aug 18, 2024 4:45 pm

CanuckBob wrote:

SunFan

With The budget limitations he faced I agree Terry kept the LCS humming. He couldn't address the deteriorating campus on 16th de septiembre with the budget limitations he was handed.

Any more word from Terry on these criminal allegations. TOB is accusing the President, ED and entire Board of Directors of orchestrating the blackmail. If this is not just election B.S by Terry's supporters and defamation of the current Board then charges should be laid.

SunFan
SunFan
SunFan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down