INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need blankets for Ancianos (old folks) in Nestipac

Go down

Need blankets for Ancianos (old folks) in Nestipac Empty Need blankets for Ancianos (old folks) in Nestipac

Post by simpsca Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:40 am

Phyllis Rauch is collecting warm thing for the old folks of Nestipac. They will be giving these things at a Posada in December - you are all welcome to attend and I'll post details as soon as I have them. She has a special need for warm blankets or lap rugs. Most of these people are very poor. I've taken up one load of warm things, mostly new, but even your second hand blankets will be appreciated. I also took many warm sweaters. Scarves and warm socks is next on my list to buy.

I will pick up in our area - San Juan Cosala, Ajijic, and Chapala. Just PM me if you have things to pick up and I'll arrange a time.

This is Phyllis's contact information if you want to contact her directly: Please send me an email: rauchlosdos@yahoo.com or phone (387) 763-0657. We will offer pick-up locally if you can't bring things to my house. In gratitude and friendship, Phyllis Rauch". Or you can PM me to do a pick up.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down