INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Signs That Both High Season and Easter Holidays Are (finally!) Over...

5 posters

Go down

Signs That Both High Season and Easter Holidays Are (finally!) Over... Empty Signs That Both High Season and Easter Holidays Are (finally!) Over...

Post by BisbeeGal Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:35 pm

Last night at Tango there were maybe 6 other tables besides us. Tango has long been a Tapatío favorite, but just one Tapatío family last night, all 3 kids were pre-school.

This morning at Farmacia Guadalajara, no line at the 'medicine' counter. From Jan. thru Mar. there is a snowbird line of various lengths from 8am on.

Traffic on carretera is moving better, maybe not all day long, but pretty light on my midday walks since Sunday.

Yesterday when I walked the malecón around 1pm, nary a person in sight.

Last night around 7 at the malecón park there was a local family celebrating a kid's birthday party, other than that pretty darn quiet.

Ahhhh, gotta love the LOW season!

BisbeeGal
BisbeeGal
Share Holder
Share Holder

ferret likes this post

Back to top Go down

Signs That Both High Season and Easter Holidays Are (finally!) Over... Empty Re: Signs That Both High Season and Easter Holidays Are (finally!) Over...

Post by Carry Bean Tue Apr 18, 2023 2:08 pm

My favorite time of year as well.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

BisbeeGal likes this post

Back to top Go down

Signs That Both High Season and Easter Holidays Are (finally!) Over... Empty Re: Signs That Both High Season and Easter Holidays Are (finally!) Over...

Post by RickS Tue Apr 18, 2023 4:29 pm

Will it last until at least October 1???
RickS
RickS
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Tue Apr 18, 2023 5:07 pm

I sure hope so.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by TomQC Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:13 pm

Carry Bean wrote:My favorite time of year as well.
Same here! I enjoy my time of the year NOB at this time and then enjoy my time Lakeside during the winter months.  Best of both worlds I guess!
TomQC
TomQC
Share Holder
Share Holder

Carry Bean likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:08 am

I believe this years "low season" will be slower than the past few years given the trouble around the border with those 4 Americans a few months ago. We immediately had 3 cancellations for this spring/summer and so did some other hotels I talked too.

I think the "Q" has taken away a lot of Tango's business. Whenever we eat at the "Q" (at least once a month) I make it a habit to look into Tango on the way home and the "Q" is always busier. Tango would have been way better off staying in that old location IMO. The ambiance in their current location is horrible.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:33 am

Where did Tango move to?

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by BisbeeGal Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:44 am

Carry Bean wrote:Where did Tango move to?

Bottom of Colon/Morelos across from malecón parking.
BisbeeGal
BisbeeGal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Carry Bean likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RickS Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:45 am

A few steps south on Colon.... at the bottom looking out onto the Malecon.
RickS
RickS
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down