INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liverpool shopping and delivery

2 posters

Go down

Liverpool shopping and delivery  Empty Liverpool shopping and delivery

Post by Mexicoafterlife Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:42 pm

Well been looking for a good deal on a pair of adjustable beds. Look around lake chapala and prices seemed high. So we looked around and found what we wanted for a much better price at Liverpool at the mall on the way to Costco and Sam's. And top top it off they were having a sale so 40% off. Made our order end of last month and just received delivery today. Was free and very simple. They told us a 10 day windows when we paid. Then yesterday we got a WhatsApp with a 3 hour window for delivery. They were almost dead middle of it.

They were very easy to deal with and they left. This was a very easy and cost saving experience. We paid less than half of the prices in lakeside. Well worth the time to go into Guadalajara. And the mall was like when I was younger in the USA. Neat, clean and fun. Not the crime ridden nasty mess almost all USA malls are today. This was a super easy experience and very cheap compared to local stores I hate to say.

So if your looking check out Liverpool great prices and free delivery to the lake area! Had to write this so others will know about how great Liverpool is.

Mexicoafterlife
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Liverpool shopping and delivery  Empty Re: Liverpool shopping and delivery

Post by SunFan Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:15 pm

Agree.

We've bought several appliances at Liverpool for what seemed like better than US prices. They have great sales.

Purchase and delivery was flawless. The electric wall oven, dishwasher and microwave operate without failure which is much more than I can say for the garbage we bought at Tio Sams previously. Tio Sams sell name brands but built for the Mexican market. Poor quality.

SunFan
SunFan
SunFan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : None....no I'm joking.

Back to top Go down