INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Otter Latté/Shirley Thayer R.I.P.

3 posters

Go down

Lady Otter Latté/Shirley Thayer R.I.P. Empty Lady Otter Latté/Shirley Thayer R.I.P.

Post by coffeeguy Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:57 pm

A quick note here for the benefit of folks who enjoyed our dear friend Shirley's many witty and thoughtful posts on this board over the years. She died this Monday, in the company of loving friends and family. She was one of the first people we met when we moved to Lakeside in 2009. Clear-eyed, whip-smart, kind by nature but not one to suffer fools gladly and someone who loved México and the Lake Chapala community deeply. She will be greatly missed by all who knew her.

coffeeguy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Lady Otter Latté/Shirley Thayer R.I.P. Empty Re: Lady Otter Latté/Shirley Thayer R.I.P.

Post by ferret Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:13 am

Indeed she will be missed. She didn't mince words or waste them. My sincere condolences to her friends and family
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Lady Otter Latté/Shirley Thayer R.I.P. Empty Re: Lady Otter Latté/Shirley Thayer R.I.P.

Post by Carry Bean Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:04 am

Wow! This is a shock. Sorry to hear this. RIP

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down