INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Subway, BIG disappointment

+3
carmic
BisbeeGal
barbicheesecake
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Subway, BIG disappointment  - Page 2 Empty Re: Subway, BIG disappointment

Post by dichosalocura Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:17 pm

In first place it was your husbands's responsibility to make sure the over worked and under paid sandwhich preparer got it right.  Speaking Spanish if I were Mexican I might have been confused too.  No where did it clearly indicate the sandwhich  had to be vegetarian.  It was as if you forgot to include the main ingrediate.    I had a flashback to the movie My Big Fat Greek Wedding, "What?  You don't eat no meat??  How about lamb?".  But in your case it was like how sbout turkey and salami  that could have been easily taken off and given to a dog or cat.  And pimientos verdes is somewhat problematic.  The worker may have thought would that be chiles jalapeños, chiles serranos or chiles morrones.  Todos son verdes.  Tomatoes could that mean tomates in Mexican Spanish which are the green tomatillos or did you mean jitomates?  The directions were confusing to say the least.

dichosalocura

Back to top Go down

Subway, BIG disappointment  - Page 2 Empty R U kidding me???

Post by barbicheesecake Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:08 pm

dichosalocura wrote:In first place it was your husbands's responsibility to make sure the over worked and under paid sandwhich preparer got it right.  Speaking Spanish if I were Mexican I might have been confused too.  No where did it clearly indicate the sandwhich  had to be vegetarian.  It was as if you forgot to include the main ingrediate.    I had a flashback to the movie My Big Fat Greek Wedding, "What?  You don't eat no meat??  How about lamb?".  But in your case it was like how sbout  turkey and salami  that could have been easily taken off and given to a dog or cat.  And pimientos verdes is somewhat problematic.  The worker may have thought would that be chiles jalapeños, chiles serranos or chiles morrones.  Todos son verdes.  Tomatoes could that mean tomates in Mexican Spanish which are the green tomatillos or did you mean jitomates?  The directions were confusing to say the least.
  R U kidding me??? [size=16]LETS PUT THIS FOOLISH CHILDREN'S SQUABBLE TO REST...ENOUGH![/size]
barbicheesecake
barbicheesecake
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : I shoulda been a comedian

gringal likes this post

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2