INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garbage Strike in Chapala Municipio

4 posters

Go down

Garbage Strike in Chapala Municipio Empty Garbage Strike in Chapala Municipio

Post by BisbeeGal Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:57 am

La Voz de la Ribera (posted an hour ago)
 ·
🔴#AHORA | Decretan paro laboral empleados de empresa recolectora de basura en #Chapala.
Ante el paro el Gobierno de Chapala pide a los habitantes evitar sacar su basura hasta nuevo aviso.
🔴#NOW | Employees of garbage collection company declare strike in #Chapala.
In light of the strike, the Chapala Government asks residents to avoid taking out their rubbish until further notice.

Last edited by BisbeeGal on Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:16 am; edited 2 times in total
BisbeeGal
BisbeeGal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Garbage Strike in Chapala Municipio Empty Re: Garbage Strike in Chapala Municipio

Post by BisbeeGal Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:00 am

And 25 minutes ago at the Gobierno Chapala, this notice

Garbage Strike in Chapala Municipio Basira10
BisbeeGal
BisbeeGal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Garbage Strike in Chapala Municipio Empty Re: Garbage Strike in Chapala Municipio

Post by ferret Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:02 am

Thanks BisbeeGal. I was just about to put mine out on the street.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by BisbeeGal Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:06 am

ferret wrote:Thanks BisbeeGal. I was just about to put mine out on the street.

Already a mess in Centro; Mondays always heavy trash day after the weekend. Business area particularly ugly with piles from weekend.
BisbeeGal
BisbeeGal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by BisbeeGal Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:15 am

Semanario Laguna ·

🌐#CharquitoInformativo |Empleados del servicio de recolección de basura en #Chapala se encuentran en paro laboral, por lo que el día de hoy no se recolectará la basura.
Autoridades, piden el apoyo de los habitantes del municipio ribereño, para que el día de hoy no saquen su basura y evitar así la acumulación en las calles.
No se informó el motivo del paro, sin embargo se especula que es por falta de pago de nómina y quejas por las condiciones en las que laboran.
El servicio de recolección de basura fue privatizado durante la administración del ex alcalde Javier Degollado.
#SemanarioLaguna #LaNoticiaComoEs 📰

🌐#CharquitoInformativo | Employees of the garbage collection service in #Chapala are on strike, so garbage will not be collected today.
Authorities, ask for the support of the inhabitants of the Ribeño municipality, so that today they don't take out their garbage and thus avoid accumulation in the streets.
The reason for the unemployment was not reported, however it is speculated that it is due to lack of payroll and complaints about the conditions in which they work.
The garbage collection service was privatized during the administration of former mayor Javier Degollado.
#SemanarioLaguna #LaNoticiaComoEs 📰
BisbeeGal
BisbeeGal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by BisbeeGal Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:08 am

Supposedly RESOLVED--
❗Aviso❗
El servicio de recolección de basura ya se restableció, agradecemos su comprensión ya que tiene dos horas de retraso.
#ElTrabajoTodoLoAlcanza
❗Warning❗
The garbage collection service has now been restored, we appreciate your understanding as it is running a two hour delay.
#ElTrabajoTodoLoAlcanza
BisbeeGal
BisbeeGal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by SunshineyDay Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:36 am

How would we know of the 2 hour delay? Lol!
They never come at a regular time.  Garbage Strike in Chapala Municipio 1f603

SunshineyDay
Share Holder
Share Holder

Carry Bean and ferret like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:46 pm

I already had mine out but it was in a drum so no big deal. Fastest strike settlement I ever saw.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:03 pm

I'm going to wait until Wednesday. They got a late start today so will be late picking up. In the heat of the summer, a garbage strike should be settled pronto. Smart guys.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down