INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joco Loco music and cultural festival May 14-15

Go down

Joco Loco music and cultural festival May 14-15 Empty Joco Loco music and cultural festival May 14-15

Post by inthecolumbiagorge Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:05 pm

Not sure if anyone here is interested in this sort of thing but I thought I would post just in case since it is being shared a lot on Facebook and I know some folks here don’t use Facebook.

Good friends are putting on their second music festival at their home in Jocotepec. The first one was in November and it was a great event! The second one is being held over 2 days with over 20 musical acts as well as artists and other performers. Some food and other vendors will be there but you are welcome to bring your own food, drinks and coolers if you prefer. They are still looking for more vendors and need more people to work the event as well if anyone knows anyone that would like to do that. The event is kid friendly to but NO pets or grills. They have a big pool and will have a life guard on duty the whole time. The cost is $500 pesos per day or $800 pesos for both days. In an attempt to make it more affordable for locals they will give one free ticket to anyone that sells 3 tickets.

Tickets are available at Mia's Consignment in Ajijic, Isidro Xilotl's gallery in San Juan Cosala, or through Kristina Trejo, Alberto Sanchez or at Casa Joco in Joco. They are still in need of staff: bartenders, security personnel, lifeguard, etc. Plus they are looking for many more vendors! They are expecting a large crowd.

Joco Loco music and cultural festival May 14-15 2f105810
inthecolumbiagorge
inthecolumbiagorge
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down