INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where to watch tomorrow's FOOTBALL GAME? as in a BAR WITH BIG SCREEN!

+2
MexicoPete
Mordita63
6 posters

Go down

Where to watch tomorrow's FOOTBALL GAME?  as in a BAR WITH BIG SCREEN! Empty Where to watch tomorrow's FOOTBALL GAME? as in a BAR WITH BIG SCREEN!

Post by Mordita63 Sat Dec 25, 2021 11:54 am

I don't have a TV but I want to watch Dec 26th football game tomorrow in Ajijic somewhere if possible..?
THANKS! betsy63@yahoo dot com
Mordita63
Mordita63

Back to top Go down

Where to watch tomorrow's FOOTBALL GAME?  as in a BAR WITH BIG SCREEN! Empty Re: Where to watch tomorrow's FOOTBALL GAME? as in a BAR WITH BIG SCREEN!

Post by MexicoPete Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:07 pm

What Football Game are we talking about and what time does it come on?
MexicoPete
MexicoPete
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Where to watch tomorrow's FOOTBALL GAME?  as in a BAR WITH BIG SCREEN! Empty Re: Where to watch tomorrow's FOOTBALL GAME? as in a BAR WITH BIG SCREEN!

Post by MexicoPete Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:58 pm

Looking at my Shaw Scheduler, it shows the Seattle Seahawks at Chicago Bears and the Steelers at Kansas. oh and there is Dallas VS Washington.

And that's just on Shaw. There is also Dish and DirecTV options Then we can try streaming the other games. And not all the Bars have all of the capabilities to get these or some of the other games this weekend.

So it's important to ID the game you are talking about to see where it might be showing lakeside
MexicoPete
MexicoPete
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Sat Dec 25, 2021 1:00 pm

There's 13 games tomorrow... https://www.google.com/search?q=NFL+schedule+2021&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiWrrGQ0P_0AhUVmmoFHfnPDAMQ1QJ6BAgZEAE&biw=1348&bih=664&dpr=1#sie=lg;/g/11nym9rnk6;6;/m/059yj;mt;fp;1;;
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Sat Dec 25, 2021 1:20 pm

The Cocktail Bar on Constitucion in Ajijic has several big screens and show all the games.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Where to watch tomorrow's FOOTBALL GAME?  as in a BAR WITH BIG SCREEN! Empty Football Dec 26th

Post by Mordita63 Sat Dec 25, 2021 1:32 pm

sorry.....I want to watch the Buccaneers vs Panthers
Mordita63
Mordita63

Back to top Go down

Post by SunFan Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:25 pm

Mordita63 wrote:sorry.....I want to watch the Buccaneers vs Panthers
Hopefully the rest of the team will show up for Brady tomorrow.

SunFan
SunFan
SunFan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : None....no I'm joking.

Back to top Go down

Post by MexicoPete Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:56 pm

I believe it is on the Fox Network in areas near or in those two cities.

If you have a Seattle address, the game shown Sunday afternoon is the Seahawks VS the Chicago Bears and sadly not the buccaneers vs Panthers.
MexicoPete
MexicoPete
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordita63 Sat Dec 25, 2021 4:49 pm

what time does the game start??
thanks again!
Mordita63
Mordita63

Back to top Go down

Post by MexicoPete Sat Dec 25, 2021 5:22 pm

Logo of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Buccaneers
10-4-0
Tomorrow, 12:00
FOX
@ Panthers
5-9-0

SORRY, thee above is a quote and when they said 12 noon, I did not know what time zone the game is played in. Probably East Coast.

MexicoPete
MexicoPete
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:41 am

It starts at 12:00pm our time.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordita63 Sun Dec 26, 2021 9:35 am

Thank you everyone for the info! GAME ON!
Mordita63
Mordita63

Back to top Go down

Post by mudgirl Sun Dec 26, 2021 5:26 pm

MexicoPete wrote:Logo of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Buccaneers
10-4-0

I had an Airbnb guest who left a Buccaneers t-shirt behind. It was old and ratty, but I had seen him wear it a lot, so thought it might be a sentimental golden oldie. When I messaged him to see if he wanted me to send it back to him, he said no, I could throw it away, pass it on, or I could consider becoming a Buccaneers fan, that all other disappointments in life would pale by comparison.

mudgirl
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:23 am

Well he must have been happy when the Bucs won the Superbowl last year. Probably wished he had that shirt back.......lol. They aren't looking too bad this year either.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordita63 Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:27 pm

I just read that Brady has decided to retire. I for one, am happy he decided to retire....He still has his brain cells intact....not too many sacks or serious injuries in all these years!
He will always be a HERO in my book, and I will miss him.
Mordita63
Mordita63

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down