INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bus from Guadalajara Centro to Ajijic and Return

3 posters

Go down

Bus from Guadalajara Centro to Ajijic and Return Empty Bus from Guadalajara Centro to Ajijic and Return

Post by John-in-Vallarta Sat Dec 25, 2021 11:53 am

Is there any bus service other than from Chapala Plus between Guadalajara Central and Ajijic? I don't see where I can buy a ticket in advance on the Chapala Plus webpage and why I am posting. We are thinking about a bus trip just for the day and thinking we would go early 7am direct to Aijijic, walk about then have brunch and walk to Chapala Centro for walk about and maybe dinner and then catch a bus back to Guadalajara. This on New Years day.

John-in-Vallarta

Back to top Go down

Bus from Guadalajara Centro to Ajijic and Return Empty Re: Bus from Guadalajara Centro to Ajijic and Return

Post by CanuckBob Sat Dec 25, 2021 1:25 pm

I think the only bus to Ajijic is the Chapala Plus. Also you won't likely be walking from Ajijic Centro to Chapala Centro. That would be quite the hike. Best to take a cab from the Ajijic plaza.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

ferret, Canada_Mike and John-in-Vallarta like this post

Back to top Go down

Bus from Guadalajara Centro to Ajijic and Return Empty Re: Bus from Guadalajara Centro to Ajijic and Return

Post by rafterbr Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:32 pm

You might check to make sure buses will run on New Years day. I believe they do. You can take Chapala Plus bus direct to Ajijic . The other Chapala buses go to Chapala. You bus from there to Ajijic. To return you can take a regular Chapala bus to Chapala. The Chapala Plus bus does not go to Chapala. It turns at the mall. From Chapala you take regular autobus to Guadalajara.

rafterbr
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down