INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recycling is still alive on the north shore Chapala. The recycling center is open in west Ajijic. I believe 10 - 2 ?

Go down

Recycling is still alive on the north shore Chapala. The recycling center is open in west Ajijic. I believe 10 - 2 ? Empty Recycling is still alive on the north shore Chapala. The recycling center is open in west Ajijic. I believe 10 - 2 ?

Post by HarryB Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:38 am

Recycling is still alive on the north shore Chapala. The recycling center is open in west Ajijic. I believe 10 - 2 ?The center is mountain side, west Ajijic, at the old army check point . Co founder Tom Thompson advises that the effort is vital to continue and BTW value of recyclables have increased 4 times.

There have been difficulties. There is no electric due to the fact no address has been issued. There is a compactor , previously funded but no electrical connection. There is no water, although I think there are rest rooms. There is no one to empty the blue bins as the municipality withdrew support. All donations of recyclables MUST be dropped off at the center. One employee is paid and volunteers work saturdays.

It seems to me that the foreign community must join with like minded Mexicans to get the new administration to contract support for this effort immediately. It is my understanding that accounting was the previous issue. This must be resolved!

HarryB
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down