INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cruz's Vivero behind Superlake .... has it closed?

4 posters

Go down

Cruz's Vivero behind Superlake .... has it closed? Empty Cruz's Vivero behind Superlake .... has it closed?

Post by Sherman Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:49 am

Does anyone know if they have closed or moved?

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Great sense of Humor!! I live here!!

Back to top Go down

Cruz's Vivero behind Superlake .... has it closed? Empty Re: Cruz's Vivero behind Superlake .... has it closed?

Post by ferret Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:08 am

I already responded to this on TOB.
Part of the property with the house at the back is for sale. The nursery (vivero) is still in the rest of its previous location so you can enter from either San Jose (skinny driveway) or Independencia where there is parking. Everything is there including trees, sod, flowers, soil, pots and fertilizer.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Cruz's Vivero behind Superlake .... has it closed? Empty Re: Cruz's Vivero behind Superlake .... has it closed?

Post by Sherman Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:40 am

thanks .... I was concerned that they got caught in one of those situations where the family had to exit the area .... I've seen that more than once here. Glad it is only a property situation.

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:26 pm

Sherman wrote:thanks ....  I was concerned that they got caught in one of those situations where the family had to exit the area .... I've seen that more than once here.  Glad it is only a property situation.

Why would you say that? Are you implying that they did something wrong, possibly? They have been there for years, never heard anything like "where the family had to exit the area".
Curious thinking from my point of view.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherman Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:30 am

no, it was not a disparaging remark in any way. It was only a remark of concern.

there has been more than one family here that has been impacted as the result extortion and more ... and often people with businesses, especially ones that seem to be doing well, are targeted.

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:47 am

Sherman wrote:no, it was not a disparaging remark in any way.  It was only a remark of concern.

there has been more than one family here that has been impacted as the result extortion and more ... and often people with businesses, especially ones that seem to be doing well, are targeted.

Is this first person knowledge or hearsay? There are a number of businesses in SAT that are doing well, even now, and I know many of the owners and I haven´t  heard anything like this. Some of them are even my family members.
Speculation!!!
Yes, if you get involved with certain activities, or business with certain individuals, in some nefarious way, you can expect problems.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:16 am

Slainte it just looked funny when you saw two commercial for sale sign on the west side of the property
and things moving around.  Many folks on both boards and gardeners were posting yesterday about concerns.
It didn't look right. You are being a little bit hard on the poor soul. I live in SAT and notice odd things going on for days.
I see the property every day on my walk to Ajijic. My wife is a master gardener and was concerned about her favorite
plant store.

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:37 pm

I have lived, worked, and owned businesses in this pueblo for 40 years and I don´t appreciate rumors or idle speculation about something that happened that is not fully understood by someone.
To say, "that they got caught in one of those situations where the family had to exit the area", as even a possibility is taking it too far.
These are my friends, neighbors, and relatives and deserve more than idle chatter.

"being a little bit hard"...……..I hope so!!!

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down