INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vivero, either lakeside or in Guad where I can buy/order mature Queen Palm and Meyer lemon tree

+3
Canmex 87
Gogo
Sherman
7 posters

Go down

Vivero, either lakeside or in Guad where I can buy/order mature Queen Palm and Meyer lemon tree Empty Vivero, either lakeside or in Guad where I can buy/order mature Queen Palm and Meyer lemon tree

Post by Sherman Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:20 am

Any suggestions for Viveros either lakeside or in Guad where I can order a Queen Palm that has some height to it. I'm replacing another one that is 8 years old ... which has died.

I also want a meyer lemon which I have seen here, but I want one that already has some size to it beyond just a single trunk ....

Thanks for any leads or suggestions,

S. mariachi

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Great sense of Humor!! I live here!!

Back to top Go down

Vivero, either lakeside or in Guad where I can buy/order mature Queen Palm and Meyer lemon tree Empty Re: Vivero, either lakeside or in Guad where I can buy/order mature Queen Palm and Meyer lemon tree

Post by Gogo Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:15 pm

If you find a Meyer's lemon tree, I'd love to know. I tried to find them and couldn't. Something about not doing well in this climate. If you find one that has fruit, even a small one, I would buy it. Please let us know.

Gogo

Back to top Go down

Vivero, either lakeside or in Guad where I can buy/order mature Queen Palm and Meyer lemon tree Empty Jocotepec Vivero

Post by Sherman Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:26 pm

Gogo wrote:If you find a Meyer's lemon tree, I'd love to know.  I tried to find them and couldn't. Something about not doing well in this climate.  If you find one that has fruit, even a small one, I would buy it.  Please let us know.

The person working (I think family member/owner) at the Vivero at the 'bend' in Joco said he had a Meyer Lemon.
S.

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Vivero, either lakeside or in Guad where I can buy/order mature Queen Palm and Meyer lemon tree Empty Re: Vivero, either lakeside or in Guad where I can buy/order mature Queen Palm and Meyer lemon tree

Post by Canmex 87 Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:51 pm

Gogo wrote:If you find a Meyer's lemon tree, I'd love to know.  I tried to find them and couldn't. Something about not doing well in this climate.  If you find one that has fruit, even a small one, I would buy it.  Please let us know.

We purchased a Meyer lemon tree about 8 years ago from Vivero Azucena, Javier Mina #43, Ajijic.

Canmex 87
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherman Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:52 pm

I know that Vivero ... I'll check. Thanks.

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Gogo Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:01 pm

Thanks! I'll check both of them.

Gogo

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:08 pm

We have a Meyer Lemon tree and it does very well!
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherman Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:57 pm

David wrote:We have a Meyer Lemon tree and it does very well!

oh, it's the guy with the curly hair! Thanks.

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by SunshineyDay Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:30 pm

Behind SuperLake.

SunshineyDay
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Canmex 87 Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:36 pm

SunshineyDay wrote:Behind SuperLake.

No he is located north of the Ajijic Clinic on the west side of the street.

Canmex 87
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by SunshineyDay Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:58 pm

We bought ours behind SuperLake and we have it in a pot and it produces alot of lemons

SunshineyDay
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by SunFan Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:31 am

I planted 4 types of lemons last year. They are all doing well. Three are in large containers,

The idea is that each variety fruits at a different time of the year and one has a continuous supply of lemons.

1- Limon criollo
2- Limon persa
3- Limon Meyer
4- Limon Eureka

SunFan
SunFan
SunFan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : None....no I'm joking.

Back to top Go down

Post by conejorapido Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:28 pm

SunFan wrote:I planted 4 types of lemons last year. They are all doing well. Three are in large containers,

The idea is that each variety fruits at a different time of the year and one has a continuous supply of lemons.

1- Limon criollo
2- Limon persa
3- Limon Meyer
4- Limon Eureka

SunFan

Where did you buy them?

conejorapido
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by SunFan Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:40 pm

conejorapido wrote:
SunFan wrote:I planted 4 types of lemons last year. They are all doing well. Three are in large containers,

1- Limon criollo
2- Limon persa
3- Limon Meyer
4- Limon Eureka

SunFan

Where did you buy them?

At the time I believe it was the one just South of Superlake. They come and go so can't guarantee you'll get them all there.

There was a time three or four years ago when disease prevented the sale of any lemon trees.

If you go, see if they carry Kaffir Lime trees. My wife does amazing Mediterranean cuisine. I'm growing some from seed but at my age...........

SunFan
SunFan
SunFan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : None....no I'm joking.

Back to top Go down

Post by SunshineyDay Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:23 pm

Sounds like you eat real good food!

SunshineyDay
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down