INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plaza Galerias

2 posters

Go down

Plaza Galerias  Empty Plaza Galerias

Post by Dostortas Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:07 pm

Was at the Galerias earlier today. The mall was open to give access to some of the stores and restaurants inside. I went to pick up my reading glasses that had been sitting there for months during lockdown. Almost all the stores were closed and some boarded up, there were only a handful of people there, mostly employees it seemed. I thought of all the people who make their livelihoods in this building. And now it’’s empty and there’s an armed guard at the entrance next to the guy checking temperatures, masks, hand sanitizer and the rubber mat thingys. I hope We (the collective We) can figure out how to live safely and healthy and navigate ourselves to this new normal I keep hearing about. I think the path to new normal may be opening things back up again, slow and steady wins the race.

Dostortas
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Plaza Galerias  Empty Re: Plaza Galerias

Post by CanuckBob Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:29 pm

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss. People have very short memories. There will not be a new normal IMO. Within a year and likely shorter it will be business as usual. Ive already received bookings for July and August.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down