INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Large Narco Lab found in Jocotepec

+7
simpsca
ferret
CanuckBob
Mad_Max
martygraw
CheenaGringo
Chapalagringa
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Large Narco Lab found in Jocotepec - Page 2 Empty Re: Large Narco Lab found in Jocotepec

Post by CheenaGringo Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:09 pm

Actually one of the reasons given for denying the 19 year old bail is that they had him on tape inquiring as to the availability of counterfeit Mexican Passports. They have no idea if he got connected or not.

As for the Columbus, all are still waiting for sentencing under agreed upon plea deals. The possible sentencing ranged from three years to sixty-five years depending on the charges and evidence collected.

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Large Narco Lab found in Jocotepec - Page 2 Empty Re: Large Narco Lab found in Jocotepec

Post by Parker Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:35 pm

gringal wrote:Parker..........Please explain what this means in plain English, por favor.

My curiosity is why you have this dislike for the message at this level?
Rolling Eyes

My concern is that the person that brought this information to other board members should be given credit. She did state, it was what her father-in-law always stated, not an original thought and perhaps a step below originality.

I would have given you credit had you not stepped up to the plate, one has to admit this is an above average I.Q. mentality. Plus I believe this statement, in many cases, explains what’s happening in true life scenarios. Hope this is clearer.

Parker
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : WDWA none

Back to top Go down

Post by Solovino Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:21 pm

Say what?

Solovino
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:25 pm

Large Narco Lab found in Jocotepec - Page 2 477249

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:40 pm

WOW.................... Large Narco Lab found in Jocotepec - Page 2 169387
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:33 pm

ROTFLMAO!

Geez Parker...message boards are not the "source" of anything.

If proper forum etiquette is used, then a poster will reveal the source and usually post a link for confirmation. Sometimes, good phrases or catchwords just stick in your brain and you can't remember where you first heard it but you can always research the "source"...just like Gringal did.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2