INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call from Dr. Juan Pablo

5 posters

Go down

Call from Dr. Juan Pablo Empty Call from Dr. Juan Pablo

Post by CanuckBob Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:07 pm

Dr. Juan Pablo is calling all his past and present patients to see if they are ok and to reiterate the need to wear a mask, wash your hands and stay home. He said there is not any confirmed cases lake side.

If you do develop symptoms such as loss of smell, sore throat, dry cough and fever to stay home and take Tylenol to reduce the fever.

He said if symptoms become really bad to call 333 823 3220 and they will send someone to come and check you. He said they speak English too.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Call from Dr. Juan Pablo Empty Re: Call from Dr. Juan Pablo

Post by Irish Gal Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:27 pm

Received a call today as well. I really appreciated his call and the information for the hotline number to call if one develops symptoms.

Irish Gal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Splashingcolor Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:04 pm

We received a similar email from a friend.  We tried the phone number, all in Spanish, no opinions for English.  After the recording it was disconnected.  The recorded message was very fast Spanish, so hard to make out what the message was saying, I do understand “pulse uno de Ingles” which was not given.  Most expats living down here are pretty savvy  on precautions, hand washing, distancing, etc. from watching NOB news.  I’m concerned about the locals, it doesn’t seem like they are being given any kind of education on prevention or the severity of this virus.
Splashingcolor
Splashingcolor
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Profound yet witty

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:12 am

Yes, my gardener and maid still can't grasp the concept and think it isn't coming here so why worry........

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Wide Sky Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:32 am

Splashingcolor wrote:We received a similar email from a friend.  We tried the phone number, all in Spanish, no opinions for English.  After the recording it was disconnected.  The recorded message was very fast Spanish, so hard to make out what the message was saying, I do understand “pulse uno de Ingles” which was not given.

I had a bad bout of bronchitis a week or so ago and JP is my dtr, so he had me call the covid line; you are right no options for english so I just pushed #1; when I got a real person I asked 'hablas ingles' which they mostly did and we ran thru their checklist of symptoms (there was a little difficulty with pronunciation of some of the words in english but I figured it out); after I answered it was determined I was having other respiratory issues and was told to go see my doctor.

Now if there was no burning of fields it might be easier to breath; the last two days have been horrible.

Wide Sky
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by lakeside7 Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:00 pm

The message shared by a friend sounded very theatrical and dramatic as if the world was coming to an end, maybe that is the way Mexicans understand that the situation is getting serious....or not

lakeside7
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down