INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are new English language movies available at a Cinema in this area.

+6
Lady Otter Latté
slainte39
ComputerGuy
CanuckBob
brigitte
jsringo
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Are new English language movies available at a Cinema in this area. - Page 2 Empty Re: Are new English language movies available at a Cinema in this area.

Post by dichosalocura Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:21 pm

My first response was that we are in México with fairly decent internet (some people may debate that) but there are many sites to access English movies for free on the internet, but that needs a new thread on the topic to be started. Some one stated that G rated movies had to be dubbed in Spanish in México. That is so not true. Most Mexican cinemas have certain hours where they show the movie in its original language but with Spanish subtitles, even G rated movies.

dichosalocura

Back to top Go down

Are new English language movies available at a Cinema in this area. - Page 2 Empty Re: Are new English language movies available at a Cinema in this area.

Post by jsringo Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:46 pm

Funny thing just struck me. I criticized my maintenance man's wife who is Mexican for watching soap-operas in Spanish and not watching them in English to learn English. Here I am In Mexico in much the same situation only in reverse. wanting English movies. Is this guy a hypocrite of what.
jsringo
jsringo

Humor : dry I am told by many

http://sites.google.com/view/portraitbywayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosa Venus Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:53 pm

Plenty of first-run movies are shown here locally in theaters with English speaking actors speaking English. Often they are subtitled in Spanish.

Congrats to you for trying to learn Spanish however you can and whichever way works for you. It's worth the effort. Good luck!
Rosa Venus
Rosa Venus
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : The funny kind

Back to top Go down

Post by jsringo Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:19 am

Thank You, Rosa!
jsringo
jsringo

Humor : dry I am told by many

http://sites.google.com/view/portraitbywayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2