INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

electrician needed / for running ethernet line, etc.

4 posters

Go down

electrician needed / for running ethernet line, etc. Empty electrician needed / for running ethernet line, etc.

Post by Sherman Mon May 20, 2019 7:29 am

Looking for a 'real 'electrician ... one that can run ethernet line and the 'regular' stuff in a new house in Vista del Lago. Need someone as soon as possible. Work can be sandwiched in with their other work schedule ... assuming they will be busy.

Person(s) could be from lakeside, Joco or Guad areas.
Some English is good, but not necessary.

Thanks for any leads.

Life here ... offers beautiful weather and lots of challenges!!

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Great sense of Humor!! I live here!!

Back to top Go down

electrician needed / for running ethernet line, etc. Empty Re: electrician needed / for running ethernet line, etc.

Post by ohhappyday Mon May 20, 2019 7:59 am

Alberto Farias 331 706 9407

ohhappyday

Back to top Go down

electrician needed / for running ethernet line, etc. Empty Re: electrician needed / for running ethernet line, etc.

Post by Sherman Mon May 20, 2019 8:16 am

does he speak any english? If not, then I'll have my contractor call him. THANKS!!!!!!

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Mon May 20, 2019 12:12 pm

Your contractor doesn't have a good electrician he normally uses??

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by ohhappyday Mon May 20, 2019 3:09 pm

Sherman wrote:does he speak any english?  If not, then I'll have my contractor call him.  THANKS!!!!!!

He does speak English. He trained for a number of years in the US and does work that is above the local standards.

ohhappyday

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherman Mon May 20, 2019 5:18 pm

thanks .....

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherman Mon May 20, 2019 5:25 pm

CanuckBob wrote:Your contractor doesn't have a good electrician he normally uses??

we started out with someone he had used once. The principal guy knew what he was doing and I was impressed ... he seemed to ask all the right questions, but the brother was doing all the installing ..... do you think maybe the brother might ask where the fan goes in the bedroom, or the electrical plugs, etc. etc., actually ask that question for anything in the house. If there was any communication between the principal brother and the installer brother, it was not apparent. The brother just installed any place HE THOUGHT THEY SHOULD GO. When most of it had to be changed, the electrician began to complain he did not want to make the changes .... this coupled with the principal not showing up multiples of times when he set appointments, and more. Things are now down to the crunch he we had not seen him for a month. I had enough!! His 'excuse' was "I am busy."

We found someone else, but I will keep the name and contact information for the posted here ..... as always, thanks.

S.

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Mon May 20, 2019 5:41 pm

Here's another one we used to do some electrical work recently. Speaks English. Showed up as scheduled. Charges $200 pesos an hour.
Miguel Angel
376 765 4842
(045)331 o45 3699

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherman Mon May 20, 2019 5:45 pm

thanks ....,

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down