INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where to buy/install US style garage door and battery backed opener?

4 posters

Go down

where to buy/install US style garage door and battery backed opener? Empty where to buy/install US style garage door and battery backed opener?

Post by Sherman Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:37 pm

I think I said it all in the 'title' .....
I want to install a US style garage door and battery backed up opener.
I think the name in Mexico is Merrick.

I need the door (supporting supports, etc.), the opener, and a qualified installer.

These doors are around ... I've seen them often. So, there must be a company and a real person to install them.

thanks for any leads.

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Great sense of Humor!! I live here!!

Back to top Go down

where to buy/install US style garage door and battery backed opener? Empty Re: where to buy/install US style garage door and battery backed opener?

Post by Tomgates Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:38 am

I would suggest the people just east of Colon on the lakeside of the carretera. Antonio and his son Jonathan. 333-157-6536

Tomgates

Back to top Go down

where to buy/install US style garage door and battery backed opener? Empty Re: where to buy/install US style garage door and battery backed opener?

Post by Sherman Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:37 am

thanks

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:44 am

Tomgates wrote:I would suggest the people just east of Colon on the lakeside of the carretera. Antonio and his son Jonathan. 333-157-6536

We used them for maintenance on the door described and they had originally installed it. It's been working well for ten years.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherman Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:07 am

Gringal .... is your garage door typically what you find in the US,
some sort of a fiberglad that comes in panels, rolls up and uses a garage door opener that pulls it up and rolls across near the top of the garage? What they sell here are Merik Doors (you can get them from HD/Mx) and Chaimberlain garage door openers. Thanks for any input ....

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by miendo Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:36 am

Antonio did an excellent job. We got the US door and Merik opener a few months ago. Much easier to back out of the garage. Could not be happier.
miendo
miendo

Humor : Plenty

http://www.AjijicNews.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherman Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:00 am

miendo wrote:Antonio did an excellent job. We got the US door and Merik opener a few months ago. Much easier to back out of the garage. Could not be happier.
thanks .....

I have a 5 1/2 meter door opening .... would you be willing to send me a pm and tell the cost?
That would help. Thanks again !!

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:28 am

My garage door consists of several panels which fold together sideways.  It can be manually operated if necessary, but has a remote control we normally use. It's metal.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down