INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want ONLY IF YOU HAVE PERSONALLY USED house/pupster sitting recommendation.

5 posters

Go down

Want ONLY IF YOU HAVE PERSONALLY USED house/pupster sitting recommendation. Empty Want ONLY IF YOU HAVE PERSONALLY USED house/pupster sitting recommendation.

Post by Problem Child Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:57 am

Our regular is out due to major health issues.

Want someone to LIVE-IN the house from May 11th. to May 24th. Two small PITA pups. No medication giving, just walk daily.

Don't need 24/7 but someone w/o a full-time day job.

Location Chapala Haciendas #2.

Please provide contact information.

Again: ONLY IF YOU HAVE PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.

Thanks.

Problem Child
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Want ONLY IF YOU HAVE PERSONALLY USED house/pupster sitting recommendation. Empty Re: Want ONLY IF YOU HAVE PERSONALLY USED house/pupster sitting recommendation.

Post by rvanparys Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:49 pm

I wish you luck... We scheduled 6 months out and had to use two sitters to cover our two week absence... Finding a qualified house sitter is very difficult... We have been fortunate that we now have two we can call upon.

rvanparys
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Want ONLY IF YOU HAVE PERSONALLY USED house/pupster sitting recommendation. Empty Re: Want ONLY IF YOU HAVE PERSONALLY USED house/pupster sitting recommendation.

Post by Trailrunner Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:02 pm

Between the forums and FB I see many ads and offers for housesitting. What is the problem with housesitters? Are they flaky, don't show up, rip people off. . .?
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Problem Child Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:19 pm

Trailrunner wrote:Between the forums and FB I see many ads and offers for housesitting. What is the problem with house-sitters? Are they flaky, don't show up, rip people off. . .?

I have had no problem with house-sitters. I used one for several years, but she died a couple of years ago. This last one (actually three ladies), did great but one quit sitting, one just got a bad diagnosis and one I don't know about. This is why I'm asking for someone with personal experience locally.

Problem Child
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by joyfull Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:11 pm

Join Housesitmexico.com
joyfull
joyfull
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Lovingly sarcastic

Back to top Go down

Post by merry Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:51 am

Trailrunner wrote:Between the forums and FB I see many ads and offers for housesitting. What is the problem with housesitters? Are they flaky, don't show up, rip people off. . .?

We want local people who know the area, but many who offer to sit just want a free vacation from another area.

I had a sitter who got her own dog while she was here, trashed the linens and house and left it filthy. I was horrified. I think a sitter should leave the house in the same shape it was in when they arrived.

I do know several professional sitters who live in this area but they do charge and they do get their pick of assignments. They are booked far in advance. Having PITA puppies and a very short time window does not bode well for quality of sitter.

merry
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:15 am

Wow. Why not have the maid house sit? 

When I leave town I have a trusted Mexican neighbor come feed the pets, water, and check the house three times a day. I lock up the house very well and my neighbors watch from the outside. Of course, I pay the girl who comes and she is thrilled to get some extra work. If going away for a longer period of time I board the dog but the cat is happier to stay home with Ana coming to feed and play with her.

Suerte.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down