INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Mexico Info Group Oracle

Go down

All Mexico Info Group Oracle Empty All Mexico Info Group Oracle

Post by hound dog Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:56 pm

I´ve written about this forum which is managed out of Morelia in the past. This forum has several characteristics similar to those exhibited by this forum and the forums are also managed and moderated/edited with a light hand encouraging freedom of thought and expression. They have even accepted Hound Dog as one of their moderators which certainly indicates a liberal bent in encouraging thought-provoking postings as long as civility is maintained within reason.

One of the things I like about this other forum is that management there encourages discussions of not just Michoacan and adjacent states but of all of Mexico and, since I live in Chiapas in the winter and travel extensively in Southern Mexico when there, I welcome the chance to discuss places and events in that and other deep southern states where English is uncommon and good information hard to come by in general. Of course, we are not going back to Chiapas until this winter but this board also encourages discussions of Lakeside and other parts of Mexico where readers can contribute to the knowledge of all of us.

This is a relatively new board and they could use some help so, Dawg encourages members here to contribute over there as well so we will all have at least two boards that are entertaining and informative with a minimum of interference from carping moderators with insular perspectives.

Have a look at the All Mexico Info Group Oracle at www.amigo.foroactivo.mx and, if you are so inclined, join them and contribute to what I think is a fun board with a lot of potential as it grows and reaches a wider audience. Dawg looks forward to hearing from some of you over there.
hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down