INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 BDRM/2 BA House for Rent on South Side -- Partially Furnished, Lake View, Pets OK

Go down

2 BDRM/2 BA House for Rent on South Side -- Partially Furnished, Lake View, Pets OK Empty 2 BDRM/2 BA House for Rent on South Side -- Partially Furnished, Lake View, Pets OK

Post by ASL Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:11 am

Available October 1, 2018 for long-term rent:

Comfortable house for rent in friendly small community near San Luis Soyatlan on the south side of the lake.

The home has two bedrooms, two bathrooms, an extra room for an office (or whatever you like), a living room and open kitchen, a large terrace, and a small bodega. Including the terrace, the house is roughly 1500 sq ft. The style is Mexican and rather rustico.

It's walled and has large car gates in both the front and the back of the property. It's surrounded by green space in the front and on one side, a house in back, and a berry field on the other side. The view of the lake is lovely and can be seen from almost every room. At night, you can see the lights twinkling from Ajijic and the Raquet Club. The neighbors are nice people, and the community is quiet and very safe. The neighborhood is about half Mexican and half expat with a high number of homeowners.

The house has good potable water, a charming tiny fireplace in the living room, and several patios outside. The floor is fairly new, large, off-white tile. Pets are welcome. I currently have a menagerie of dogs and chickens, and there are a lot of pets in the neighborhood. The house is very pleasant and comfortable with large windows and lots of light. The yard is modest.

It's an hour drive to both Ajijic and Costco. Basic shopping is easy to do right in San Luis Soyatlan, and more extensive shopping can be done in Jocotepec.

I'm moving away for at least three years, and likely longer.

Furnishings can include:

Refrigerator
Large stove with four burners, center comal, and oven
Free-standing hutch
Dishes and flatware for four
Some cooking items
Washing machine
Queen bed with mattress, 1.5 years old
Matrimonial bed with new mattress slept on four times
Various side tables
Television and DVD player
One barstool
One wooden desk
One large leather armchair
One comfortable side chair
Four-person, glass-topped, rattan dining table and chairs

There is very little living room furniture because that room has been used for a large pool table that is currently for sale. If you enjoy playing pool and would like to keep it here in the house, that's fine too.

Rent is $400 USD or peso equivalent. One year lease or longer.

Rent includes potable water, trash pick-up, gardener, and bilingual house manager.

Tenant pays CFE, gas, and any desired services like internet/phone or Dish TV.

A maid currently comes every Wednesday. Her service is not included with the rent, and she would be delighted to continue on with the new renter.

Please write InsightSolutionsPublishing@gmail.com or text 331 325 0552 for more information. You can call, but I usually have my phone on silent and am likely to miss it. If I see a text, I'll get right back to you. I'm in the midst of packing and moving furniture between two houses, so any photos sent will reflect the rooms and house, but not necessarily the furnishings. Thank you.

ASL

Back to top Go down

2 BDRM/2 BA House for Rent on South Side -- Partially Furnished, Lake View, Pets OK Empty Re: 2 BDRM/2 BA House for Rent on South Side -- Partially Furnished, Lake View, Pets OK

Post by ASL Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:11 am

Hello.

I wanted to post an update to answer a few questions I've been asked.

1. The house can be rented unfurnished for a slight discount in the rent. Also, the old wooden desk is no longer here.

2. If someone wants to use their own gardener or take care of the yard themselves, I'm happy to reduce the rent to $345 per month. I was accounting for a gardener once per week in the rainy season and twice per week in the dry season to account for additional watering.

3. The property manager is someone who lives three houses away and would collect the rent. He's a local handyman, knows the house well, and is available if there are any questions, problems, or repairs.

4. The maid has found other work. There are a few in the area.

5. The house can also be for sale. The price is $65,000 USD.

Thanks. I'll be out of here by September 27th, so it can be available anytime after that.

ASL

Back to top Go down

2 BDRM/2 BA House for Rent on South Side -- Partially Furnished, Lake View, Pets OK Empty Re: 2 BDRM/2 BA House for Rent on South Side -- Partially Furnished, Lake View, Pets OK

Post by ASL Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:49 am

This house has been rented. I'll post an update if anything changes.

ASL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down