INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murders of politicians...

5 posters

Go down

Murders of politicians... Empty Murders of politicians...

Post by addtocart Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:56 am

I couldn't find a forum for Mexico in general, but I have to ask the question: How far is Mexico from becoming Colombia in the time of Pablo Escobar?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/jun/12/mexico-election-politicians-killed-fernando-puron-selfie
addtocart
addtocart
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Murders of politicians... Empty Re: Murders of politicians...

Post by slainte39 Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:52 pm

Until Mexico can pay police enough that they are not light years behind the pay of drug cartel employees.

It would be the same in the US, or any other country, where there was such a disparity.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:14 pm

To answer the OP's question, somos igual. Verdad?
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:15 pm

I droped off some material I neede to be sent to Chiapas roday with a trucker I have known for several years.. He told me to watch out on my way in or out of Chiapas as the road between Orizaba and Puebla is full of false reten.. They start at 9pm and go on for 2 jours. He told me that around La Maltratada and Esperanza, at night thieves set up retens for 2 hours.. They have polce uniforms. police cars but they are just crimonals who pay off the polce and rob trucks usually for 2 hours.. The Federales and the police of the state , it is Vera Cruz and or Puebla not sure ..close their eyes for 2 hours and share in the take.. many many trucks like 50% of them get robbed in that area , at night. They travel in convoy and if they are alone they get nailed..

I ask the same trucker if he new of another trucker I was going to neet in Puebla in 2 weeks that goes to Chiapas to sell Tonala ware.. he told me," oh he got shot 2 weeks ago , because people think he has lots of money, he goes down to sell to Guatemala and comes back with drugs and migrants"... so whether the police or the trucker, you cannot trust anybody.. the place is rotten to the chore.. yes it is like Columbia, we just do no tknow because we do not mix with the part of the population that is rotten but here and there you find out about it.

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:09 am

Terribly sad news, Brigitte. The insecurities are becoming insurmountable throughout the country and I wonder if interstate transport will one day stop altogether.
Please be especially careful.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:39 am

Those criminals are mostly after the trucks because that is where the money is so unless they notice you because you break down ,have a car they wantor some other thing they want they rather go after trucks .Poor truckers. ,it is awful.

By the way my husband tells me he read that 50% of the trucks travelling between Mexico and Puebla get robbed... it sounds like a huge amount but if the police is in on it they are supplementing their pay pretty well.  Now I want to know who buys all that stolen merchandise? there must be a huge network of people involved to selll all that stolen stuff..or are they stealing only money from truckers? Are all these trucks transporting drugs..something is missing.. From the trucker I know they stole his money but that was not much.. from his brother they stole the pick up..

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:10 am

I wonder why they don't deploy the military?

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:25 am

Yes it makes you wonder.. with a few helicopters they could moniter that road if they wanted to..We also know they do this after 9pm ..it may be why..so that they are not noticed from the sky..

In Las Choapas, at the limit of Vera Cruz Tabasco and Chiapas, the trucker told me that assaults were way down because they was a lot of secuity on that road now.. I do not know from whom.. army or Federales but they are doing something there so why not Pueba Vera Cruz or Puebla Mexico..
They did take over the police department in San Martin Texmolucan in Puebla as well.. In that one Puebla state did that.. You wonder why they eventually do something in some places and not in some others.

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:04 am

The answer is simple, they don't want to. For whatever reasons, and those reasons undoubtedly include $$$.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:52 pm

It is easy to figure out why th epolice does not go anything but you would think the governor of the state would.. are they kicking back all the way up there? It is har to believe..Maybe he doe not want the army involved. , the reason would be interesting to know..

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down