INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Army in Jocotopec today - Friday, August 5th

+5
Solovino
arbon
Chapalagringa
CheenaGringo
simpsca
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Army in Jocotopec today - Friday, August 5th - Page 2 Empty Re: Army in Jocotopec today - Friday, August 5th

Post by Lehrer Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:06 pm

Solovino wrote:
yuri wrote:Solvino:

Where does the word "setup"define a permanent installation?

When does hanging around for an hour mean setting up? You made a lame attempt to discredit a couple of posters you don't like. How does an hour's presence mean pedro and john are blowing smoke up people's butts? You are disingenuous at the least if not outright lying.

You sit your ass in front of the computer all day in the US and post crap about situations down here that you haven't really got a clue about.

I second that emotion!

razberry

I almost responded that common sense dictates that a "setup" is more than a temporary show-of-force. Then I thought: Oh, what the hell? I might as well go out and beat my head against the garden wall. This jerk ain't gonna get it.

The term "setup" or "set up" with its context integrates the fact that it is more than a temporary arrangement. Jeez!!!

What a dweeb!

razberry

Lehrer
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Army in Jocotopec today - Friday, August 5th - Page 2 Empty Re: Army in Jocotopec today - Friday, August 5th

Post by Chapalagringa Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:45 pm

Is there anything more funny on a forum in a small community than old guys sitting around typing a bunch of bicker? lol! This has to be the community truck stop right here. lol Not only that, a couple of the truckers don't like this stop so a spy has to go to the other stop and report it here. Bahahahaaha!!!! pathetically hilarious!! and I read it! hehehe Dead Horse
Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : all natural

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:48 pm

Yep looks like happy hour was two for one today........

Beer Beer Beer
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Diego Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:25 am

Solovino wrote:When does hanging around for an hour mean setting up? You made a lame attempt to discredit a couple of posters you don't like. How does an hour's presence mean pedro and john are blowing smoke up people's butts? You are disingenuous at the least if not outright lying.

You sit your ass in front of the computer all day in the US and post crap about situations down here that you haven't really got a clue about.

Oh look who's back! Mr. Personality. Last I heard is that you told this board and its Admin to stuff it. How credible of you to be trolling here again. Looks like you may have a new lap dog named Lehrer.

Diego

Back to top Go down

Post by Solovino Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:51 am

Try looking up the word troll as it pertains to the internet, butt nugget. You have 12 posts, most of which you have used to attack pedro. You obviously have another ID on this board so I'd say you fit the description of troll. You haven't got the balls to use your normal username.

Solovino
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2