INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young thug hanging out at Superlake and tianguis

5 posters

Go down

Young thug hanging out at Superlake and tianguis Empty Young thug hanging out at Superlake and tianguis

Post by simpsca Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:16 am

This is a photo of a boy 16 or so, who has been stealing wallets. He tries to sell you beans, then may ask for a ride....during which he has stolen the wallets of at least 3 ladies. He can be very "pushy". Sorry it's not a better photo.

Someone posted on another forum. Thought I would share here. He also asks for a ride and has stolen wallets and cell phones. Big guy and intimidating. Preys mostly on women.

Young thug hanging out at Superlake and tianguis Crimin11
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Young thug hanging out at Superlake and tianguis Empty Re: Young thug hanging out at Superlake and tianguis

Post by Defarge Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:36 am

Dude needs to walk. He could use the excercise. Glad you posted his pic, if enough people ignore him, maybe he'll go away.
Defarge
Defarge
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Young thug hanging out at Superlake and tianguis Empty Re: Young thug hanging out at Superlake and tianguis

Post by Trailrunner Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:40 am

I see this kid all the time, I thought he was part of the bean family as he's always with them or around them. He's not tall, he's young, he's fat, and he has mean eyes and is always looking at (evaluating) me when I'm in his line of sight.

However, how does he get hold of people's wallets? If someone agrees to buy beans he grabs their wallet and runs? If someone gives him a ride he goes through their purse and grabs their wallet and phone and jumps out of the car? How does he work it, what is his MO.

Thanks, very good warning and with picture too. Appreciate it.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by simpsca Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:46 am

Trailrunner wrote:I see this kid all the time, I thought he was part of the bean family as he's always with them or around them. He's not tall, he's young, he's fat, and he has mean eyes and is always looking at (evaluating) me when I'm in his line of sight.

However, how does he get hold of people's wallets? If someone agrees to buy beans he grabs their wallet and runs? If someone gives him a ride he goes through their purse and grabs their wallet and phone and jumps out of the car? How does he work it, what is his MO.

Thanks, very good warning and with picture too. Appreciate it.

You can read more about this thug on a new Face Book site if you do FB. Several women reported they gave him a ride and he snatched their wallet out of their purse while taking him on a short drive. Another woman said he approached her at the Ajijic Malacon when she was taking photos with her cell phone. He asked to hold it, try it,  she got wise and yelled for her husband. He is also seen at the Ajijic Tianguis and hanging out at Farmacia Guadalajara.

Here is the FB page and this topic is hot right now - Lake Chapala Crime Watch/Vigilancia en la Ribera de Chapala

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ChapalaCrimeWatch/
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by solajijic Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:03 pm

I am just going to say it.  Do NOT give strangers a ride. Anywhere. For any reason. No matter what they say.

A mean-looking, aggressive, slovenly, teenage bag 'o beans seller qualifies as a stranger.

Do not pickup hitchhikers.  Do not let the lady or man with a small child into your house to use the bathroom.  Do not give a door-to-door solicitor a drink of water it is getting hot out and that is a ploy to get in the door.  Do not give your keys to anyone.  Do not put your address on your keys.

Do not let the police into your house - for any reason - they do not investigate.

Keep your wits about you. All is usually not what it appears to be.

solajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : "I a, a practical woman. Sentiment only takes one so far. At some point, practicality must enter the room."

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:23 pm

Thanks for the FB link, I put in a request to join.

Solajijic, your post should be made into a poster and plastered all over the area. So many naive new people tripping all over themselves enjoying paradise need to read this.

Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by MexicoPete Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:14 pm

I've seen that fat kid around. Luckily he looks the other way when I see him. In the past I would always say no to whatever he was selling or doing, and he got tired wasting his time on me.

I never thought he might be a criminal, Just some stupid ..... wasting my time.
MexicoPete
MexicoPete
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down