INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where can I get a cost for someone to drive a van to Los Angeles California for me?

+2
Intercasa
Clueless
6 posters

Go down

Where can I get a cost for someone to drive a van to Los Angeles California for me? Empty Where can I get a cost for someone to drive a van to Los Angeles California for me?

Post by Clueless Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:31 pm

I mean cost of gax, tolls and flight back from Los Angeles.
Clueless
Clueless
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Where can I get a cost for someone to drive a van to Los Angeles California for me? Empty Re: Where can I get a cost for someone to drive a van to Los Angeles California for me?

Post by Intercasa Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:58 pm

Tim Welch
Intercasa
Intercasa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Barbed wit

Back to top Go down

Where can I get a cost for someone to drive a van to Los Angeles California for me? Empty Driving Team to Chapala

Post by Luvleigh Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:37 pm

Intercasa wrote:Tim Welch
I'm planning on driving from las Vegas Nevada. I would like some help with that because I am alone Woman. Maybe we can team up together. Pay for plane ride to Las Vegas and help me drive down. Please get back with me if that might be possible. My ID is Luvleigh on this web site.

Luvleigh

Humor : Sarcastic

Back to top Go down

Where can I get a cost for someone to drive a van to Los Angeles California for me? Empty Re: Where can I get a cost for someone to drive a van to Los Angeles California for me?

Post by Luvleigh Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:47 pm

Clueless wrote:I mean cost of gax, tolls and flight back from Los Angeles.
I'm planning on driving from las Vegas Nevada. I would like some help with that because I am alone Woman. Maybe we can team up together. Pay for plane ride to Las Vegas and help me drive down. Please get back with me if that might be possible.

Luvleigh

Back to top Go down

Where can I get a cost for someone to drive a van to Los Angeles California for me? Empty trying to connect

Post by Luvleigh Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:45 pm

Intercasa wrote:Tim Welch
Can you get me in touch with Tim Welch?

Luvleigh

Back to top Go down

Where can I get a cost for someone to drive a van to Los Angeles California for me? Empty Help driving

Post by Luvleigh Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:28 pm

Clueless wrote:I mean cost of gax, tolls and flight back from Los Angeles.
I'm planning on driving from las Vegas Nevada. I would like some help with that because I am alone Woman. Maybe we can team up together. Pay for plane ride to Las Vegas and help me drive down. Please get back with me if that might be possible.

Luvleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:21 pm

What makes you want to more to Mexico, Luvleigh?
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvleigh Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:28 am

Trailrunner wrote:What makes you want to more to Mexico, Luvleigh?
I need to get back to the basics of life. I want to walk  and be social. I need to be around people. I've been in Las Vegas for too long and it's an isolating City. I need to get back to humanity. .And I'm afraid of where this country IE USA is going. We're headed to martial law. The whole USA is turned into a police state. I also need a place where I can afford healthcare. Another benefit is no GMO foods or chemtrails.
So who are you trailrunner? I'm new to the site and I'm having hard time figuring out how to communicate with people. How did you find me?

Luvleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:17 am

How did I find you? You posted on a webboard. I am in Mexico.

I understand, and sympathize, with what you say but escaping to another country may bring more headaches than you are initially aware of. Being afraid to drive into the country may indicate a future of fearful living.

Best of luck with whatever you decide.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:35 am

It's scary enough to think about going to live in a foreign country, let alone doing it in a solo car trip. Familiarity banishes fear in most cases, but this takes some time and experience.
She might be more comfortable leaving the car in Vegas and flying in for a couple of weeks' visit first.
In any case, good luck.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:55 am

Just so you do not get disappointed there are plenty of chemicals used in Mexico in agriculture. I work and visit indigenous communities in the middle of nowhere and the government delivers fertilizers and insecticides to pretty remote places.. You cannot escape contamination in this world and if you are to escape it places like the US are probably where it will happen.

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:57 am

Just so you do not get disappointed there are plenty of chemicals used in Mexico in agriculture.  I work and visit indigenous communities in the middle of nowhere and the government delivers fertilizers and insecticides to pretty remote places.. You cannot escape contamination in this world and if you are to escape it places like the US are probably where it will happen.

This said , Mexico street life is much more like the one in Europe than in the US , I do drive in Ajijic because it is more convenient for me but in Chiapas I do not use the car because there is plenty of very good public transportation and you can walk anywhere in town. Yes a big change from Las Vegas.

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Clueless Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:59 pm

I am sending you a PM
Clueless
Clueless
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvleigh Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:26 pm

Clueless wrote:I am sending you a PM
Where do I go to get this PM?  There's nothing in my inbox.  New to this site..... Still trying to figure this out

Luvleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down