INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federales between Las Brisas and Libramiento-response to post from TOB

4 posters

Go down

Federales between Las Brisas and Libramiento-response to post from TOB Empty Federales between Las Brisas and Libramiento-response to post from TOB

Post by Chapalagringa Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:22 pm

Naturelover Posted Today, 10:03 PM
I know the thread about Joco has been closed, I just thought I would report what I saw on Friday, not in Joco, but in Chapala. I was travelling on one of the back, dirt roads between Las Brisas and the Libramiento on Friday when I came upon a roadblock by Federales. They allowed me to pass, I came upon a second vehicle which appeared to be an armored one. There were men in camoflage with automatic weapons, helmet, kevlar vests going through the countryside. I was told by a Mexican who had been questioned by them that they were looking for someone. This is not hearsay, I was not told by the maid, gardner, neighbor's cousin, whomever. So if anyone thinks there is nothing going on, think again. This happened on Friday afternoon. They said they would be back on a regular basis, do not know if they were.

This is a big cross over post but considering TOB keeps locking threads, I wouldn't be surprised if this one gets locked too. My intention was to respond over there but since my posts now have to be reviewed by the moderator, I'll pass. I guess I was naughty. scratch Federales between Las Brisas and Libramiento-response to post from TOB 374777 Beer

I live near there and often Chapala police are at the entrance of Chapala Haciendas 2. It leads to the backside of Chapala. I have personally had guns pointed at me as I entered. A couple of weeks ago they were being very vigilant nightly at the entrance. One Friday night not only was a truck there but it appeared they were hiding behind the booth at the entrance. It's not uncommon to see the police pull people over along the carretera and search cars in that area.

Regarding Friday, there was a low flying helicopter that day. Probably were looking for someone.
Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : all natural

Back to top Go down

Federales between Las Brisas and Libramiento-response to post from TOB Empty Re: Federales between Las Brisas and Libramiento-response to post from TOB

Post by simpsca Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:59 am

I saw your posts on Chapala.com and it looked to me that you reported what you saw - very level headed. I didn't see any rumors or fear mongering. I don't know why they keep locking the thread over there. I believe people should know what is going on and where.

You can read the latest on Lakesidecrime.com and they are very conservative about what they print. They haven't picked up on the Chapala Haciendas activity yet.

simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Federales between Las Brisas and Libramiento-response to post from TOB Empty Re: Federales between Las Brisas and Libramiento-response to post from TOB

Post by bimini6 Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:21 am

I for one, am glad when someone posts these happenings. I would rather know what is going on. It does not bring fear to me, it brings awareness. That goes for any place that I live.

bimini6
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : always! It is good for the soul

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:45 am

What was that some official was quoting as saying about the less we know, the better it is for everyone?
And then, there is the "follow the money" thought for the day. Hmmm.
Have a mushroom Shocked .

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by simpsca Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:15 am

That was the chief of police for Chapala that said that. Won't publish crime statistics for Chapala. The Jalisco government asked Lakesidecrime.com to keep their website open because they find it is the only crime info they are getting.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapalagringa Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:38 pm

Is my iphone malfunctioning or is that post still up over yander but every comment deleted? Rolling Eyes
Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : all natural

Back to top Go down

Post by simpsca Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:10 pm

YEP your iPhone works just fine - they are censoring everything related to this.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down