INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Panino's Restaurant, still owned by Lupita

+4
SunshineyDay
lakeside7
ferret
sm1mex
8 posters

Go down

Panino's Restaurant, still owned by Lupita  Empty Panino's Restaurant, still owned by Lupita

Post by sm1mex Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:09 pm

I saw Lupita today and mentioned I heard she no longer owned Panino's. She said she was still the owner and she did not have a partner. She got a new chef 5 months ago, but she still owns and runs the restaurant herself.

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Panino's Restaurant, still owned by Lupita  Empty Re: Panino's Restaurant, still owned by Lupita

Post by ferret Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:52 pm

And does a wonderful job of it too. Panino's Restaurant is a tightly run ship that excels in consistency, quality, price, service and ambience.
Way to go Lupita!
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Panino's Restaurant, still owned by Lupita  Empty Re: Panino's Restaurant, still owned by Lupita

Post by sm1mex Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:55 pm

Right. There had been a rumor a while back she no longer ran or owned the restaurant, but that was just a rumor as she is there every day they are open.

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by lakeside7 Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:09 pm

I thought there was a silent partner in the background

lakeside7
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by SunshineyDay Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:16 pm

Never heard the rumor?

SunshineyDay
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CHILLIN Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:57 pm

I know their new chef - Ruben - is enthusiastic and talented. He loves his job - that is important.
CHILLIN
CHILLIN
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by sm1mex Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:33 pm

Lupita has had other people ask her if she was no longer at Panino's. She didn't know where this was all coming from and neither did I. I just heard it somewhere in the past ! She said she did not have a partner in the business.

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by suegarn Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:06 pm

sm1mex wrote:Lupita has had other people ask her if she was no longer at Panino's.  She didn't know where this was all coming from and neither did I.  I just heard it somewhere in the past !  She said she did not have a partner in the business.

Well, this is how unfounded rumours get started. Someone posts something that they "heard in the past" on a webboard or forum, then it takes off like gangbusters. Maybe it's best if we check our information before posting on this board!

suegarn
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:31 pm

Eat there, 2 or 3 times a week and have never heard that "rumor".  Lupita is there everyday so that would not be the basis.  She did close for the month just before the rains but she does that every year.  
Anybody who is a regular patron, or even part time, would know that that was probably a most unfounded rumor.
We have a conversation every time I'm there and have known her and consider her a very good friend for over 20 years, even before she had her first location in La Montana.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:43 pm

Much ado about nothing.......even if she had of sold it, who cares as long as it was still the same. No?

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down