INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May a dog be legally buried in Mexico?

+10
gringal
Luisa
Vandre
slainte39
Trailrunner
Lady Otter Latté
viajero
Gamina
CanuckBob
Clueless
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

May a dog be legally buried in Mexico? - Page 2 Empty Re: May a dog be legally buried in Mexico?

Post by CanuckBob Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:25 pm

So as not to confuse any newbies, I moved this to the appropriate section.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

May a dog be legally buried in Mexico? - Page 2 Empty Re: May a dog be legally buried in Mexico?

Post by Lady Otter Latté Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:26 pm

I have to say this is a contender for funniest thread of all time.
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:40 pm

Lady Otter Latté wrote:I have to say this is a contender for funniest thread of all time.

It's right up there, for sure.

Since it was a Mexican street dog rescue, there weren't any relatives in the states to notify nor was there a special breed for the DNA number, my friend in San Miguel had the gardener dig a hole in the yard.  She wrapped the old girl lovingly in her favorite blanket with a favorite toy and put her in the ground.  Covered it up and planted a nice bush on it.  Said nothin' to nobody.
That's way too simple, right? Rolling Eyes

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by mattoleriver Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:49 pm

Has anybody yet established that said dog is dead? Not mentioned by OP and may be relevant.
mattoleriver
mattoleriver
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandre Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:58 pm

OMG, Matt, do you think Clueless is planning a murder? Does anyone know what agency should be contacted to investigate premeditated murders?

Vandre
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:45 pm

OMG This could actually be Breaking News?

Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by kipissippi Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:23 pm

gringal wrote:
Lady Otter Latté wrote:I have to say this is a contender for funniest thread of all time.

It's right up there, for sure.

Since it was a Mexican street dog rescue, there weren't any relatives in the states to notify nor was there a special breed for the DNA number, my friend in San Miguel had the gardener dig a hole in the yard.  She wrapped the old girl lovingly in her favorite blanket with a favorite toy and put her in the ground.  Covered it up and planted a nice bush on it.  Said nothin' to nobody.
That's way too simple, right? Rolling Eyes
Simple and perfect.  I planted rose on top...it was the Moochie rose.
kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : goofy

Back to top Go down

Post by RVGRINGO Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:26 pm

Since so many dog owners are reading this thread and, as master of our own pack of faithful canines, I have come to the conclusion that Clueless posted this as an obvious act of public master baiting.

RVGRINGO
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:03 pm

Vandre wrote:OMG, Matt, do you think Clueless is planning a murder?  Does anyone know what agency should be contacted to investigate premeditated murders?

If so, everyone posting here could be accessories.  Either before or after.  (now I'm worried)

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:20 pm

Geez, Slainte. At first I thought you were responding to RV's post. I did not want any of us to be accessories to the master baiting, either before or after. I was really worried until I saw the quote you were responding to was Vandre's. Phew!
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:22 pm

Now that you (and RV) brought it up, it's an issue we all might have to consider if we wind up in jail....as accessories.  scratch

I going to check out the witness protection program.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jreboll Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:07 am

Never let a crisis go to waste. Throw the dog in front of a gringo driver and sue for damages Spencer can advice

Jreboll
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:09 am

He will get even more if he is holding the dog when it gets hit....... Beer
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:35 am

Thumbs up
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandre Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:41 am

Or, if financial gain is not a motivator, just locate one of the many vicious off-leash dog packs roaming the streets and drop the perro in their path - making sure that he has not been fed recently with any expensive all-natural imported USDA premium gluten-free food, but rather regular dog kibble full of fillers. That way he'll be very sluggish and unable to escape the attack. Problem solved! No cadaver, no DNA, no permits, no shovels, no problem.

Vandre
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:50 am

CanuckBob wrote:He will get even more if he is holding the dog when it gets hit....... Beer
Sounds like a win win situation for everyone.

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2