INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Police ambushed in Juarez; 8 people killed

2 posters

Go down

Police ambushed in Juarez; 8 people killed Empty Police ambushed in Juarez; 8 people killed

Post by Demonio Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:49 am

A 17-year-old passerby and at least seven officers are slain as two police cars are attacked. Officials say the midday assault may have been retaliation for recent arrests targeting drug gangs. From the Los Angeles Times

Police ambushed in Juarez; 8 people killed 53455164

Last edited by Demonio on Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Demonio
Demonio
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : None

Back to top Go down

Police ambushed in Juarez; 8 people killed Empty Re: Police ambushed in Juarez; 8 people killed

Post by CanuckBob Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:58 am

I believe they have to stop "arresting" them and start "shooting them. Must be a horribly sad and frustrating situation for them.

Bob
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Police ambushed in Juarez; 8 people killed Empty Re: Police ambushed in Juarez; 8 people killed

Post by Demonio Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:11 am

My heart cries for these brave young men and women (and their families) who face an impossible mission. I've met many of them (federal police officers) in my travels across Mexico. Most, if not all, have treated me with respect, professionalism and kindness. Having had an almost three decades long career in public safety (both police and fire), I have an understanding of the huge burden they are carrying. I wish there was something I could do to help them.
Demonio
Demonio
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : None

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:49 pm

Sadly, these are almost daily events in Nogales, Tiajuana and Juarez, the big three in terms of drug-related crime. I understand that Juarez is the worst and tens of thousands of folks have literally moved out of Juarez. Zoey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down