INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christmas beer is here (Buena Noche)

5 posters

Go down

Christmas beer is here  (Buena Noche) Empty Christmas beer is here (Buena Noche)

Post by Zedinmexico Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:04 am

For beer lovers Buena Noche or Christmas beer as the gringoes say is here at Wal Mart.  Its a delicious dark boch beer and priced right.  Time to fill up cool closet with beer as it goes away too soon. Probably best mass produced dark beer in Mexico.  Look for 12 pack box with red pointsetias (sp??) flowers on box.

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Christmas beer is here  (Buena Noche) Empty Re: Christmas beer is here (Buena Noche)

Post by sparks Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:03 am

Christmas beer is here  (Buena Noche) Noche-buena
sparks
sparks
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : The joke's on me

http://sparksmex.blogspot.mx/

Back to top Go down

Christmas beer is here  (Buena Noche) Empty Re: Christmas beer is here (Buena Noche)

Post by viajero Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:41 am

I agree Zed,Feliz Navidad!

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by David Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:09 pm

Zedinmexico wrote:For beer lovers Buena Noche or Christmas beer as the gringoes say is here at Wal Mart.  Its a delicious dark boch beer and priced right.  Time to fill up cool closet with beer as it goes away too soon. Probably best mass produced dark beer in Mexico.  Look for 12 pack box with red  pointsetias (sp??) flowers  on box.
Z

I agree it's superb but the name is Noche Buena, not "good night."
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:30 pm

Yes I got it wrong sorry but the idea is to get people to try this really great beer. I fill a closet before the holiday is over.

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Clete Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:52 am

David wrote:
Zedinmexico wrote:For beer lovers Buena Noche or Christmas beer as the gringoes say is here at Wal Mart.  Its a delicious dark boch beer and priced right.  Time to fill up cool closet with beer as it goes away too soon. Probably best mass produced dark beer in Mexico.  Look for 12 pack box with red  pointsetias (sp??) flowers  on box.
Z

I agree it's superb but the name is Noche Buena, not "good night."

So what is the correct translation of "Noche Buena"? Although you are correct in pointing out the correct name of the beer, the word is correctly spelled "nochebuena" which signifies Christmas Eve.

Clete
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:01 am

I just looked at the box and the name is Noche Buena with caps and space so night good??

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by David Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:01 am

I know it's Christmas eve, didn't know the the two words were contracted for this special meaning.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down