INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mario...a year later. Mario's message to Inside Lakeside.

3 posters

Go down

Mario...a year later.  Mario's message to Inside Lakeside. Empty Mario...a year later. Mario's message to Inside Lakeside.

Post by TrueBrit Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:54 pm

About a year ago we launched an appeal for a young lad in Ajijic, who due to a spinal illness was left at 13 almost paralyzed from the waist down.  He had enough movement in one leg to push the pedals on an old golf cart that his dad got for him.  Unfortunately his dad passed away and the cart fell into disrepair.  The members of InsideLakeside played a big part in raising funds to fix up his cart.  And we did it!  We collected cash; we had a swarm at Perry's and we were able to get it running again.
Mario got a new lease on life.  He could now get out of the house.  His spirits lifted.  He started equine therapy again and he can now walk a short distance without a walker.  I can't tell you the impact that this has had on Mario's life, so I will let him do it for me.

Now for those who didn't get a chance to participate in Mario's recovery, don't worry, we have another very deserving cause.  There is a little 6 year-old, blind, totally paralyzed girl on Aldama in Ajijic that needs a wheelchair.  You can find more info here http://prylett.wix.com/help4rosario or here https://www.facebook.com/Help4Rosario
Zenwoodle will have more details coming up.  And thank you.

TrueBrit
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Mario...a year later.  Mario's message to Inside Lakeside. Empty Re: Mario...a year later. Mario's message to Inside Lakeside.

Post by Zedinmexico Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:16 am

Count me in.

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Mario...a year later.  Mario's message to Inside Lakeside. Empty Re: Mario...a year later. Mario's message to Inside Lakeside.

Post by zenwoodle Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:31 pm

I hope to have more details on some fundraisers by the end of the week. Beer
zenwoodle
zenwoodle
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic, but nobody seems to get it

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down