INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets have some fun and maybe get deported

4 posters

Go down

Lets have some fun and maybe get deported Empty Lets have some fun and maybe get deported

Post by Intercasa Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:42 pm

I am pissed, have seen too many abuses by the government and too many innocent people come to me crying, yes crying due to arbitrary and unfair acts by the government and BS. I ideally would like to get a group of attorneys together to help me on some issues affecting foreigners as we all have the same issues and we need to stand up and fight and hit them where it hurts. I do lots of free work in support of all foreigners, regardless of nationality, probably more than any other attorney but I lack time and sleep and need help to review paperwork and some of you may have or know attorneys who you can prod into helping me.

My first beef is with immigration canceling people who are temporary and permanent when they are improperly checked in as tourists, they blame the foreigner even if they arrived in a wheelchair or it is obvious that the immigration agent screwed up. Why is it that they can check if they entered as a tourist but at the point of entry they cant see that they are temporary or permanent and ask the person for their document? This is BS. I want to file an amparo and would like some help. I talked to Azucena and she is in and we will ask Alvaro, another attorney, Azucena said wow they will want to deport us. Can you guys lean on any attorneys you know who have cedulas, a pair of balls and know how to litigate? I want to invalidate the law (amparo contra leyes heteroaplicativas) tell them that and if they give you the deer in the headlight look they arent the right person. Many people lose their status and are tourists and cannot qualify with income or assets and have to leave the country, this is unfair. nobody should be booted out of their home due to unclear laws or ignorant immigration agents. I have done amparos and won them all and my wife has done many as well and won but we have little time and with more heads in the mix we can produce faster results

Speaking of immigration, they seem to give out BS fines if you renew one day late, the fines are BS so if they fined you more than 2,000 pesos we should chat and make a deal to invalidate the fine, even if you paid and get you your money back.

Last but not least lets not forget aduana who collects the car deposits and then never gives them back. I think the charge is illegal and they have jerked me around so much that I want to file to invalidate all payments they receive for deposits. We have won cases but the trouble outweighs the benefit so lets hit them where it hurts to make them think twice about robbing foreigners.

Then we have the transitos. There are many ways we can help people but I lack the time to do it all alone, it isnt easy. There is strength in numbers and we need to stick together.
Intercasa
Intercasa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Barbed wit

Back to top Go down

Lets have some fun and maybe get deported Empty Re: Lets have some fun and maybe get deported

Post by joyfull Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:28 pm

Yeah....transitos. I call the 2 motorcycle cops around here,Fri k and Frack. Was with a friend who was driving on the libramento last week and Frack stopped us. Told my friend she passed another car where the line was solid. Didn't happen, she did not pass another car. She asked for the ticket...after a bit of arguing. We went to pay it...251 pesos with the early pay discount. What should we have done?
joyfull
joyfull
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Lovingly sarcastic

Back to top Go down

Lets have some fun and maybe get deported Empty Re: Lets have some fun and maybe get deported

Post by Intercasa Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:12 pm

In case anybody wondered, had some offers from foreigners to help but the Mexican attorneys all flaked, nobody really wants to help foreigners, probably dont know how and are happy taking your money to fill out forms.

Stage 1 will be this Friday with out first test case, an amparo to invalidate the law they use to cancel your temporary or permanent when they check you into the country wrong.

For shame! Be glad that you are not being deported for the mistakes of others and if you were, that someone had the brains and balls to fight for you.

Intercasa
Intercasa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:40 pm

Thumbs up BTW your monitor arrived.
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Intercasa Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:42 pm

Cool, the better to squint less whilst slaving away! Thank you!
Intercasa
Intercasa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:54 pm

Lets have some fun and maybe get deported 477249
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamingo Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:25 pm

THANK YOU SPENCER!

Lets have some fun and maybe get deported Tumblr_inline_nrl50xYwTt1tqa59u_540
Flamingo
Flamingo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down