INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Telcel Amigo Por Segundo

2 posters

Go down

Telcel Amigo Por Segundo Empty Telcel Amigo Por Segundo

Post by Frijoles Wed May 20, 2015 3:11 pm

Anyone have it? I tried to get info doing an on-line chat because that's easier than having a conversation is Spanish on the phone, but the guy gave me conflicting info so I gave up. I pay as I go now and am wondering if the .85 peso per minute rate includes calling other carriers, as well as landlines. First he told me it's 1.49 pesos for those calls but later told me all calls are .85 pesos per minute. Anyone know for sure which is right? Also, first he gave me info about monthly plans but I want to continue paying as I go and he wasn't clear if that's an option either. Gracias.
Frijoles
Frijoles
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Telcel Amigo Por Segundo Empty Re: Telcel Amigo Por Segundo

Post by eagles100 Wed May 20, 2015 4:04 pm

I don't know that particular info but they do have very inexpensive plans including data. We have a 199 peso plan and it serves our purpose. It includes 200 minutes, 400 MB of data and 200 SMS (texts). Most of the time the data I use on my cell goes through my house wifi so I don't use very much outside the house.
Telcel does require a deposit and personal info (be forewarned if you go that route).
Maybe you could ask your maid or someone Spanish speaking to call for you.
eagles100
eagles100
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down