INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Excellent comments about the 'TOB' restrictions about what you can and cannot post on their board

+2
espíritu del lago
suegarn
6 posters

Go down

Excellent comments about the 'TOB' restrictions about what you can and cannot post on their board Empty Excellent comments about the 'TOB' restrictions about what you can and cannot post on their board

Post by suegarn Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:16 pm

http://fulano.info/forum/thread-14364.html

suegarn
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Excellent comments about the 'TOB' restrictions about what you can and cannot post on their board Empty Re: Excellent comments about the 'TOB' restrictions about what you can and cannot post on their board

Post by espíritu del lago Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:20 pm

I remember that! True story ...
espíritu del lago
espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic

Back to top Go down

Excellent comments about the 'TOB' restrictions about what you can and cannot post on their board Empty Re: Excellent comments about the 'TOB' restrictions about what you can and cannot post on their board

Post by slainte39 Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:09 pm

TOB alright, as this board didn't exist ten years ago.
The fish or water from the Lake aren't everybody's cup of tea but not that deadly.
He is as disgruntled and grouchy as the people he is complaining about, as sees them through his "special" lenses.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:55 am

They backed off from that position at some point recently since it was obviously counter-productive as well as ridiculous.

Maybe doctors should be off limits except for PM's, since their ethics prevent them from telling their side of the story. Restaurants and other businesses can, and certainly are, able to defend and puff to their hearts' content.
Rolling Eyes

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:11 am

That thread was on chapala.com. He was so hostile, insulting and offensive that I clearly remember him and the thread. He also used language that isn't even allowed here outside of the Octagon much less on chapala.com.
It is not often I agree with mods on TOB but whoever bounced this guy was absolutely correct to do so. He is no innocent victim.
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:18 pm

Lady Otter Latté wrote:That thread was on chapala.com. He was so hostile, insulting and offensive that I clearly remember him and the thread. He also used language that isn't even allowed here outside of the Octagon much less on chapala.com.
It is not often I agree with mods on TOB but whoever bounced this guy was absolutely correct to do so. He is no innocent victim.
Yeah,I remember that thread,it was interesting and inoffensive, but when the moron,lakeside7, insulted him he went ballistic,hence the banishment.

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down