INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need to get a cardboard box about the size of a large suicase.

3 posters

Go down

Need to get a cardboard box about the size of a large suicase. Empty Need to get a cardboard box about the size of a large suicase.

Post by Clueless Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:10 am

Any idea where I can get one in the Chapala area so I don't have to drive to Strom/White on the other side of Ajijic?

Need to take some cloths NOB on a flight.

Thanks.
Clueless
Clueless
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Need to get a cardboard box about the size of a large suicase. Empty Re: Need to get a cardboard box about the size of a large suicase.

Post by brigitte Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:22 am

You can get the large bags with a zipper that are made of the same material as the costales used to carry stones, sand etc or simply get a very large costal and tie it with strings. This is how the indigenas carry the blouses, rugs etc they sell and they take them with them on planes so that should work. They line them with plasic to eep them dry in case the costal stays in the rain somewhere..no need to get cardboard.
I have taken stuff to France that way.

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Need to get a cardboard box about the size of a large suicase. Empty Re: Need to get a cardboard box about the size of a large suicase.

Post by Pedro Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:44 am

yes-polish suitcase.
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:53 am

In France we call it Portuguese luggage..but I do not care it is the best , the cheapest and the lightest. Not elegant but my favorite.

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Clueless Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:25 pm

brigitte wrote:You can get the large bags with a zipper that are made of the same material as the costales used to carry stones, sand etc or simply get a very large costal  and tie it with strings. .
Where do I get one??

Thanks.
Clueless
Clueless
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down