INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALTERNATIVE CANCER TREATMENT.....Phoenix Tears

+21
RVGRINGO
Flamingo
Jim W
slainte39
hockables
Grizzy2
2mexicos
joyfull
espíritu del lago
lunateak
Chapalagringa
simpsca
Fastfox
itsme
barbicheesecake
Mexbaa
Trailrunner
CanuckBob
SunFan
borderreiver
Lady Otter Latté
25 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

ALTERNATIVE CANCER TREATMENT.....Phoenix Tears - Page 3 Empty Re: ALTERNATIVE CANCER TREATMENT.....Phoenix Tears

Post by borderreiver Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:32 am

OK gang, where is "Marlows ?

borderreiver
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

ALTERNATIVE CANCER TREATMENT.....Phoenix Tears - Page 3 Empty Re: ALTERNATIVE CANCER TREATMENT.....Phoenix Tears

Post by itsme Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:27 am

I have been told the cannabis oil is available at the tianguis, it is being checked further to find exactly which vendor has it. Those of us with arthritic dogs are interested in how it may help them as well as for humans. Will let you know when I know.

itsme
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by borderreiver Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:21 am

"Itsme" and others, that would be great. THX. Again, where is "Marlows" ?
borderreiver
borderreiver
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : humor is spelt incorrectly

Back to top Go down

Post by RVGRINGO Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:24 am

Marlows
58 Main Street
Kennebunk Maine

Probably not the one, though.

So, where is it?

RVGRINGO
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:18 pm

Marlow's is the little farmer's market type store on Constitución a few blocks east of Ajicjic centro. Lake side, corner. . .
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by borderreiver Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:21 pm

Thanks, I'll check it out and report.
borderreiver
borderreiver
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : humor is spelt incorrectly

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:07 pm

Flamingo wrote:Great news Jim. Keep us in the loop - I want to hear you shouting from the rooftops 5 or 10 years from now!

Thank You Flamingo! Beer Beer Beer
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:10 pm

borderreiver wrote:I weighed in early on this thread. I'm now in Ajijic for March. My regret, not being able to bring my cannibas ointment with me. Oh well, I doubt, at my age, that I'd look good in TSA Orange. No doubt there is an underground market here for some related products. Someone mentioned canine related through a vet. I can woof, woof with the best of them. Please PM me on that topic. My nails are good and I was recently groomed. Jaja.

borderreiver, You look good in ORANGE .... Please PM your number in Mexico. Talk soon, Jim W
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by itsme Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:56 pm

I just found this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nccrA8oz0Qc&list=PLS3XGZxi7cBVNadbxDqZCUgISvabEpu-g
In addition, I did check at the health store across from the Bugambillias Plaza, they have Tincture of Cannabis, but not oil. Still looking.

itsme
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:45 pm

itsme wrote:I just found this video:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nccrA8oz0Qc&list=PLS3XGZxi7cBVNadbxDqZCUgISvabEpu-g
In addition, I did check at the health store across from the Bugambillias Plaza, they have Tincture of Cannabis, but not oil. Still looking.

Itsme, I know nothing about dosing pets. I do know the thc oil you get @ dispensaries is not effective for humans.

deb made the trip to Lakeside and with help found a pound of high grade sativa and Indica and cooked it down to a little over an ounce of oil. I doubt what you buy @ the tiangies will be effective. Let me know if you want more info, or PM your number and I can get into more depth.

Best Regards,

Jim n Deb.
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapalagringa Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:27 pm

I appreciate your post Jim. It caused me to look into it amd help a family member get a script. Also note worthy as an alternative and maybe someone would like to do both:

http://www.docphyl.com

Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : all natural

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:25 pm

Just left my Oncologist office. Totally pissed. I told him I was on the RSO oil.
He said.....in the face of two positive/normal blood tests, there is no proof the oil works. He said you are terminal and going to die of this cancer. Since I have been symptom free for 2 years, I told him he will eat his words cause I am going to beat this! I am now a firm believer that big PHarma, for obvious reasons, US Gov, for tax reasons.....hinder tests and hide results.

JUST SAYIN!
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Woody Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:38 pm

Keep that fight going Jim !!  That Dr. practices in a narrow tunnel of what he is told and allowed to do. He did what he could and in his world that's all there is.. While it is clear that RSO has not been 100% successful in every case there are plenty of success stories like yours to prove its clinical value. Pullin for you buddy. Keep checking that blood, eat healthy, and torture that cancer out of your body with RSO..    Thumbs up
Woody
Woody
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Satire

Back to top Go down

Post by hockables Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:50 pm

Ditto....

Go with what works for U.....

My Mexico Dr. estimates that more than 50% of his patients use Marijuana for one ailment or another.

He is a quiet Pro Pot.
hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:56 pm

Woody wrote:Keep that fight going Jim !!  That Dr. practices in a narrow tunnel of what he is told and allowed to do. He did what he could and in his world that's all there is.. While it is clear that RSO has not been 100% successful in every case there are plenty of success stories like yours to prove its clinical value. Pullin for you buddy. Keep checking that blood, eat healthy, and torture that cancer out of your body with RSO..    Thumbs up

Thank You for your support woody!
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapalagringa Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:47 pm

Congratulations on the good report!  I hope you don't have to go back to that doctor.  I'm glad you told him what's what!  Did you remind him his death sentence already ran out?  Ooo, makes me so mad!  There is scientific proof it works, recorded in medical journals which I don't give a hoot about scientific proof.  And people don't need chemo for Cannabis Oil to work.  That was something I wondered in the beginning of this research, the answer is no.  Just the same with Gerson Therapy, works even better without being initially poisoned.

ARGH!  How dare the oncologist give you a death sentence!  No one has the say of when your time is expired except your Creator! If it was your time to go, you'd be gone already! Can you ditch the oncologist and get blood work down here if you need it?  You have already beat this!  Unless my heart needed to be patched together again, a broken bone, or stitches, I have no need to go to a conventional doctor ever.  
I've really enjoyed this season of educating myself about real health care.  No one explains it better than Charlotte Gerson...she's amazing! (i still use salt :) ) I've also enjoyed interviews by Dr. Bernardo, he was a wonderful healing doctor and a delight to listen to.   Yes, I'm right there with you about Big Pharma...they won't be poisoning me!  Pretty much every illness is reversible!  

Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapalagringa Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:51 am

Doctors telling their cured patients that there's no proof in alternative care, while talking with a cured patient, is nothing new. Listen to the testimony in the first 5 min. of this old seminar. Sound familiar? Not only is there a cure, there's more than one! There are several and it isn't in conventional care.

Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by kipissippi Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:11 pm

I know it's frustrating. It's almost like.. after med school..they stop learning.
kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : goofy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:14 pm

http://norml-uk.org/2012/08/cannabis-can-cure-cancer/

Here is another success story! Includes Oncologist responsibility.
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fastfox Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:40 pm

Jim,

Fantastic news. Nothing worse than a shut mind, except one with a medical degree.

They only know info fed to them, and some just cannot use critical thinking. It is out of their realm.
Fastfox
Fastfox
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:40 pm

Physicians Responsibilities Re:  Alternative Treatment

Informational about why you can discuss Cannabis therapy with your physician regardless of the legal status of your state.
July 2, 2015 at 7:18am

Medical Ethics of Your Physician and Your Right to Discuss Medical Cannabis as an Alternative Therapy

We will focus on the “Code of Ethics” pertaining to the obligation of the patient (you or your loved one) and the obligation of the physician and how these two obligations relate to holding a discussion on Medical Cannabis as an Alternative Therapy

The purpose for providing this information is to help you be more confident in understanding your rights as a patient who wants to discuss Medical Cannabis with your physician and the physician's obligation to discuss Cannabis as a potential treatment option regardless of the legality of in your State.

WHO IS THE AMA? AND WHAT IS THE CODE OF ETHICS?

The American Medical Association (AMA) was established in 1847 and was the first professional organization of its kind. One of the earliest tasks undertaken by its members was the development of professional standards for education, training and conduct. Its Code of Medical Ethics, a living document that undergoes regular revision, remains the most comprehensive authority on ethical practices in healthcare today.

The Code of Ethics is composed of guidelines designed for optimum patient benefit. Physicians are expected to exercise conduct that honors the professional's responsibility to patients, society, colleagues, and self. The guidelines are not enforceable in court, but instead are a collection of professional expectations of an honorable medical practitioner.

Set forth by the AMA as the Principles of Medical Ethics, these guidelines are as follows:
1.A physician shall be dedicated to providing competent medical care, with compassion and respect for human dignity and rights.
2.A physician shall uphold the standards of professionalism, be honest in all professional interactions, and strive to report physicians deficient in character or competence, or engaging in fraud or deception, to appropriate entities.
3.A physician shall respect the law and also recognize a responsibility to seek changes in those requirements which are contrary to the best interests of the patient.
4.A physician shall respect the rights of patients, colleagues, and other health professionals, and shall safeguard patient confidences and privacy within the constraints of the law.
5.A physician shall continue to study, apply, and advance scientific knowledge, maintain a commitment to medical education, make relevant information available to patients, colleagues, and the public, obtain consultation, and use the talents of other health professionals when indicated.
6.A physician shall, in the provision of appropriate patient care, except in emergencies, be free to choose whom to serve, with whom to associate, and the environment in which to provide medical care.
7.A physician shall recognize a responsibility to participate in activities contributing to the improvement of the community and the betterment of public health.
8.A physician shall, while caring for a patient, regard responsibility to the patient as paramount.
9.A physician shall support access to medical care for all people.

Beyond the organization-specific guidelines, there are four distinct principles relevant to all patient-physician interaction.

Autonomy: Patients have ultimate control over their own bodies. Refusal or acceptance of treatments rests with the patient, even if it is contrary to their professional opinion. The physician's responsibility is to provide patients with the information necessary to make an informed decision, even though it may not be a medically sound one.

Beneficence: Physicians must improve each patient's health to the best of their ability, recognizing that what is good for one patient may not be good for another. This means cultivating an awareness of each individual's ability to manage pain, illness, and suffering, and, with that, comprehending the impact their decisions may have on the patient's quality of life.

Nonmaleficence: An extension of the 'do no harm' exhortation in the Hippocratic Oath, nonmaleficence requires that physicians consider any unintentional harm that could result from their good intentions. An honest assessment of risks and benefits should be a part of every treatment decision.

Justice: All physicians must be fair in their dispensation of resources and treatments. Time, which is considered by many medical professionals as their most valuable commodity, must be allocated in an ethically sound manner.

The Code of Ethics Pertaining to the Patient relevant to this discussion

Opinion 1.02 - The Relation of Law and Ethics

The following statements are intended to clarify the relationship between law and ethics.

Ethical values and legal principles are usually closely related, but ethical obligations typically exceed legal duties. In some cases, the law mandates unethical conduct. In general, when physicians believe a law is unjust, they should work to change the law. In exceptional circumstances of unjust laws, ethical responsibilities should supersede legal obligations.

I think the case should be made that medical cannabis history along with current scientific research makes cannabis a valid choice for patients and that incarcerating patients who use cannabis for medical value is the case where physicians have an obligation to protect their patients from incarceration.

Opinion 8.03 - Conflicts of Interest: Guidelines

Under no circumstances may physicians place their own financial interests above the welfare of their patients. The primary objective of the medical profession is to render service to humanity; reward or financial gain is a subordinate consideration. For a physician to unnecessarily hospitalize a patient, prescribe a drug, or conduct diagnostic tests for the physician’s financial benefit is unethical. If a conflict develops between the physician’s financial interest and the physician’s responsibilities to the patient, the conflict must be resolved to the patient’s benefit.

Opinion 8.06 - Prescribing and Dispensing Drugs and Devices

Physicians should prescribe drugs, devices, and other treatments based solely upon medical considerations and patient need and reasonable expectations of the effectiveness of the drug, device or other treatment for the particular patient.

If a patient derives benefit from a particular drug or alternate therapy then that should be what matters to the physician – especially when the treatment is far more beneficial than previously tried treatments or treatment failure.

Opinion 9.011 - Continuing Medical Education

Physicians should strive to further their medical education throughout their careers, to ensure that they serve patients to the best of their abilities and live up to professional standards of excellence.

Participating in certified continuing medical education (CME) activities is critical to fulfilling this professional commitment to lifelong learning. As attendees of CME activities, physicians should:

(a) Select activities that are of high quality and are appropriate for the physician’s educational needs.

What does your physician now about the endocannabinoid system? Did they learn in medical school? If not, have they taken the basic ECS Continuing medical education class that teaches this? Have they ever been to a conference on cannabis therapeutics? If the answer is NO to any of these questions then your physician is failing to adequately be educated regarding your treatment preference and should be eager to at minimum have a working understanding that the Endocannabinoid System is the largest human regulatory system and an integral part of the physiological wellbeing of all of his patients. Demand that they get educated.

Opinion 10.01 - Fundamental Elements of the Patient-Physician Relationship

From ancient times, physicians have recognized that the health and well-being of patients depends upon a collaborative effort between physician and patient. Patients share with physicians the responsibility for their own health care. The patient-physician relationship is of greatest benefit to patients when they bring medical problems to the attention of their physicians in a timely fashion, provide information about their medical condition to the best of their ability, and work with their physicians in a mutually respectful alliance. Physicians can best contribute to this alliance by serving as their patients’ advocate and by fostering these rights:

(1) The patient has the right to receive information from physicians and to discuss the benefits, risks, and costs of appropriate treatment alternatives. Patients should receive guidance from their physicians as to the optimal course of action. Patients are also entitled to obtain copies or summaries of their medical records, to have their questions answered, to be advised of potential conflicts of interest that their physicians might have, and to receive independent professional opinions.

(2) The patient has the right to make decisions regarding the health care that is recommended by his or her physician. Accordingly, patients may accept or refuse any recommended medical treatment.

(3) The patient has the right to courtesy, respect, dignity, responsiveness, and timely attention to his or her needs.

(4) The patient has the right to confidentiality. The physician should not reveal confidential communications or information without the consent of the patient, unless provided for by law or by the need to protect the welfare of the individual or the public interest.

(5) The patient has the right to continuity of health care. The physician has an obligation to cooperate in the coordination of medically indicated care with other health care providers treating the patient. The physician may not discontinue treatment of a patient as long as further treatment is medically indicated, without giving the patient reasonable assistance and sufficient opportunity to make alternative arrangements for care.

(6) The patient has a basic right to have available adequate health care. Physicians, along with the rest of society, should continue to work toward this goal. Fulfillment of this right is dependent on society providing resources so that no patient is deprived of necessary care because of an inability to pay for the care. Physicians should continue their traditional assumption of a part of the responsibility for the medical care of those who cannot afford essential health care. Physicians should advocate for patients in dealing with third parties when appropriate. (I, IV, V, VIII, IX)

Opinion 10.015 - The Patient-Physician Relationship

The practice of medicine, and its embodiment in the clinical encounter between a patient and a physician, is fundamentally a moral activity that arises from the imperative to care for patients and to alleviate suffering.

A patient-physician relationship exists when a physician serves a patient’s medical needs, generally by mutual consent between physician and patient (or surrogate). In some instances the agreement is implied, such as in emergency care or when physicians provide services at the request of the treating physician. In rare instances, treatment without consent may be provided under court order (see Opinion 2.065, "Court-Initiated Medical Treatments in Criminal Cases"). Nevertheless, the physician’s obligations to the patient remain intact.

The relationship between patient and physician is based on trust and gives rise to physicians’ ethical obligations to place patients’ welfare above their own self-interest and above obligations to other groups, and to advocate for their patients’ welfare.

Within the patient-physician relationship, a physician is ethically required to use sound medical judgment, holding the best interests of the patient as paramount. (I, II, VI, VIII)

Opinion 10.02 - Patient Responsibilities

It has long been recognized that successful medical care requires an ongoing collaborative effort between patients and physicians. Physician and patient are bound in a partnership that requires both individuals to take an active role in the healing process. Such a partnership does not imply that both partners have identical responsibilities or equal power. While physicians have the responsibility to provide health care services to patients to the best of their ability, patients have the responsibility to communicate openly, to participate in decisions about the diagnostic and treatment recommendations, and to comply with the agreed-upon treatment program.

Like patients’ rights, patients’ responsibilities are derived from the principle of autonomy. The principle of patient autonomy holds that an individual’s physical, emotional, and psychological integrity should be respected and upheld. This principle also recognizes the human capacity to self-govern and choose a course of action from among different alternative options. Autonomous, competent patients assert some control over the decisions which direct their health care. With that exercise of self-governance and free choice comes a number of responsibilities.

(1) Good communication is essential to a successful patient-physician relationship. To the extent possible, patients have a responsibility to be truthful and to express their concerns clearly to their physicians.

(2) Patients have a responsibility to provide a complete medical history, to the extent possible, including information about past illnesses, medications, hospitalizations, family history of illness, and other matters relating to present health.

(3) Patients have a responsibility to request information or clarification about their health status or treatment when they do not fully understand what has been described.

(4) Once patients and physicians agree upon the goals of therapy and a treatment plan, patients have a responsibility to cooperate with that treatment plan and to keep their agreed-upon appointments. Compliance with physician instructions is often essential to public and individual safety. Patients also have a responsibility to disclose whether previously agreed upon treatments are being followed and to indicate when they would like to reconsider the treatment plan.

(5) Patients generally have a responsibility to meet their financial obligations with regard to medical care or to discuss financial hardships with their physicians. Patients should be cognizant of the costs associated with using a limited resource like health care and try to use medical resources judiciously.

(6) Patients should discuss end-of-life decisions with their physicians and make their wishes known. Such a discussion might also include writing an advance directive.

(7) Patients should be committed to health maintenance through health-enhancing behavior. Illness can often be prevented by a healthy lifestyle, and patients should take personal responsibility when they are able to avert the development of disease.

(8) Patients should also have an active interest in the effects of their conduct on others and refrain from behavior that unreasonably places the health of others at risk. Patients should inquire as to the means and likelihood of infectious disease transmission and act upon that information which can best prevent further transmission.

(9) Participation in medical education is to the mutual benefit of patients and the health care system. Patients are encouraged to participate in medical education by accepting care, under appropriate supervision, from medical students, residents, and other trainees. Consistent with the process of informed consent, the patient or the patient’s surrogate decision maker is always free to refuse care from any member of the health care team.

(10) Patients should discuss organ donation with their physicians and, if donation is desired, make applicable provisions. Patients who are part of an organ allocation system and await needed transplant should not try to go outside of or manipulate the system. A fair system of allocation should be answered with public trust and an awareness of limited resources.

(11) Patients should not initiate or participate in fraudulent health care and should report illegal or unethical behavior by physicians and other providers to the appropriate medical societies, licensing boards, or law enforcement authorities. (I, IV, VI)

http://www.ama-assn.org/ama/pub/physician-resources/medical-ethics/code-medical-ethics.page?

WHAT IS THE AMA POLICY ABOUT MEDICINAL CANNABIS?

H-95.952 Cannabis for Medicinal Use

(4) The AMA believes that effective patient care requires the free and unfettered exchange of information on treatment alternatives and that discussion of these alternatives between physicians and patients should not subject either party to criminal sanctions. (CSA Rep. 10, I-97; Modified: CSA Rep. 6, A-01; Modified: CSAPH Rep. 3, I-09; Modified in lieu of Res. 902, I-10; Reaffirmed in lieu of Res. 523, A-11; Reaffirmed in lieu of Res. 202, I-12; Reaffirmed: CSAPH Rep. 2, I-13)

GETTING READY FOR THE DISCUSSION

When you are ready to talk with your doctor about Medical Cannabis as an alternative therapy be forthright. There is nothing wrong or illegal about discussing medical cannabis with your doctor. Federal courts have ruled that the First Amendment protects doctors in discussing medical cannabis and recommending it to their patients.  The 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that doctors may discuss medical marijuana with their patients and may issue written recommendations for its use as part of a comprehensive treatment plan – Conant v. Walters, 309 F.3d 629 (2002). When this ruling was appealed again, the U.S. Supreme Court refused to hear the case, allowing the decision to stand.

Physicians have countless hours of training in a wide variety of areas, but many are unfamiliar with current research that supports the recommendation of medical marijuana as part of a comprehensive treatment plan for many debilitating medical conditions and their treatments. Since your doctor may be unfamiliar with medical cannabis and hesitant to discuss it, bring documentation to explain the science and support your experience.

If at this point your doctor still refuses to talk to you about cannabis and its potential therapeutic benefits please refer them to their code of ethics that have been discussed in this informational pamphlet. Be polite but firm that you have not come to the decision to consider medical cannabis lightly. That you are aware that medical cannabis is still illegal in the State of Texas but at this point you want his medical consideration. If your doctor still has reservations leave him with the literature you prepared for him and encourage him to participate in continuing education where he can learn about the Endocannabinoid System (the Endogenous human system that mimics the healing chemical compounds in Cannabis – THC, CBD and the other 60+ compounds known to have some medicinal quality)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You can use this area to make notes – highlighting the points you would like to address when you meet with your physician. Also utilize this area to record pertinent study links for your particular disease or health condition concern. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I hope this information provides you the confidence to have a cannabis therapy discussion with your physician.  Love, light health and well-being surrounds you.

you have the right to discuss cannabis therapy with your physician REGARDLESS of the legality of use in your stateyou have the right to discuss cannabis therapy with your physician REGARDLESS of the legality of use in your state

Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Woody Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:41 pm

Jim, Good to chat with you this afternoon.  Here's another article I ran across today.

http://hypehouston.com/highdeas/cannabis-and-cancer-from-stage-4-to-remission-doctors-call-stan-rutner-miracle-man/

Keep fighting brother !
Woody
Woody
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Satire

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:18 pm

Thank You for the link, Woody. Great talking to you as well. Hopefully we can connect when you head South!Beer cheers
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:01 pm

There is Bad News, Good News, and then there is GREAT NEWS!

Just left my Oncologist......WITH GREAT NEWS! Officially in REMISSION. The Pet Scan shows no HOT SPOTS. I am a believer in RSO........the oil is working.

Thank You all for your support. cheers Thumbs up JIM W
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapalagringa Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:19 pm

Did you do a scan Jim? I knew you were well!! Glad you feel assured! Keep doing what you're doing, it works! Muchas felicidades and a praise the Lord!!
Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:30 pm

Chapalagringa wrote:Did you do a scan Jim? I knew you were well!! Glad you feel assured!  Keep doing what you're doing, it works!   Muchas felicidades and a praise the Lord!!

Thank You Lori! Yes, had A Pet Scan, and there are ZERO hot spots!!!!!
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next