INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALTERNATIVE CANCER TREATMENT.....Phoenix Tears

+21
RVGRINGO
Flamingo
Jim W
slainte39
hockables
Grizzy2
2mexicos
joyfull
espíritu del lago
lunateak
Chapalagringa
simpsca
Fastfox
itsme
barbicheesecake
Mexbaa
Trailrunner
CanuckBob
SunFan
borderreiver
Lady Otter Latté
25 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

ALTERNATIVE CANCER TREATMENT.....Phoenix Tears Empty ALTERNATIVE CANCER TREATMENT.....Phoenix Tears

Post by Jim W Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:17 pm

Many of you know I have been fighting the big "C " for over a year. My wife Deb, and I agreed to try an alternative method. Oncologist said nothing else he can do and we must wait and see. My last blood test in October, 2 months after my last chemo treatment.....he said my blood chemistry was a mess and I couldn't tolerate more chemo.

Thanks to several friends input, we tried "Phoenix Tears" My blood test yesterday came back with all normal. My Oncologist was amazed, and told me to have a chest xray in 3 months.

Just because you have the big "C" don't give up....So far I have fought and won. My Oncologist is not aware, and credited himself with the success.......We are trying to figure out a way to tell him what we have done to possibly save me from an early grave.

I took a gram a day of 95% pure THC Oil for 60 days, and now 1 gram per month for maintenance.

I share this with all cause I believe it to be relevant. Anyone with a similar issue please PM. BTW, no matter what direction you go, good luck and hope the best is coming your way.

Jim W
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

ALTERNATIVE CANCER TREATMENT.....Phoenix Tears Empty Re: ALTERNATIVE CANCER TREATMENT.....Phoenix Tears

Post by Lady Otter Latté Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:23 pm

This is GREAT news, Jim. All of us pulling for you join you in celebrating your remission. Keep on keeping on. mariachi
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

ALTERNATIVE CANCER TREATMENT.....Phoenix Tears Empty Re: ALTERNATIVE CANCER TREATMENT.....Phoenix Tears

Post by Jim W Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:47 pm

Thank You Lady O! Please anyone with cancer issues, Check out....." PHOENIX TEARS" on the web.
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by borderreiver Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:08 am

I would suggest telling your "oncologist" that they are fired and your doing very well in spite of them. Would love to see their facial reaction. Anyways, CONGRATS. So far, so good, eh ? jajaja. A carcinoma just below the bridge of my nose I disappeared with a hemp oil salve. Don't ask me where I got it (the salve) - this is Canada after all. Ve have our ways. After the dermatologist did his slicing and dicing routine the results came back positive. Next stop plastic surgeon, awaiting scheduling. I will continue applying my salve, take a pass on the Knife, and see what pops ups. All the very best to you and a continued recovery.
borderreiver
borderreiver
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : humor is spelt incorrectly

Back to top Go down

Post by SunFan Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:34 am

Very pleased to hear the positive test results.

But....with super munchies how much weight did you put on???

SunFan
SunFan
SunFan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : None....no I'm joking.

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:56 am

Nice one Jim!!!! The bass at AguaMilpa are awaiting your triumphant return.

Beer

CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:37 pm

Mil gracias, Jim, I sent your valuable post on to a friend in CA whose MIL is stage 4 ovarian metastatic to most other organs. Worth a try, don't you think? Hope she does it.

Again, I wish you all the best and love hearing your posts like the one here. Go Jim!
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:04 pm

Trailrunner wrote:Mil gracias, Jim, I sent your valuable post on to a friend in CA whose MIL is stage 4 ovarian metastatic to most other organs. Worth a try, don't you think? Hope she does it.

Again, I wish you all the best and love hearing your posts like the one here. Go Jim!

Thank You Trailrunner. The web site is phoenixtears.ca Please read. Rick Simpson does not sell the Hemp Oil. Avoid any site that claims they can produce and sell the oil. All of this is covered in the link. I was diagnosed stage 4 one year ago this week......Metastatic squamous cell from unknown origin. My Oncologist gave me 6-9 months at that time.

I was a skeptic, still decided to roll the dice. It cost us $2400.00 USD for a 60 day supply. His books are $9.99 each and cover everything you need to know.

Good luck to your friend.
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:53 pm

borderreiver wrote:I would suggest telling your "oncologist"  that they are fired and your doing very well in spite of them. Would love to see their facial reaction. Anyways, CONGRATS. So far, so good, eh ? jajaja. A carcinoma just below the bridge of my nose I disappeared with a hemp oil salve. Don't ask me where I got it (the salve) - this is Canada after all. Ve have our ways.  After the dermatologist did his slicing and dicing routine the results came back positive. Next stop plastic surgeon, awaiting scheduling. I will continue applying my salve, take a pass on the Knife, and see what pops ups. All the very best to you and a continued recovery.

Thank You for sharing borderreiver. I am surprised at the number of people that have taken this route and experienced positive results.
The funny thing is that tobacco products have been proven to cause cancer, and are legal. While THC is being proven to be beneficial for cancer patients, and it is Illegal

ALTERNATIVE CANCER TREATMENT.....Phoenix Tears 968748
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mexbaa Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:13 pm

So where were you able to buy this specific formula? I have a friend in the States struggling with a genetic form of cancer.

Mexbaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:22 pm

Mexbaa wrote:So where were you able to buy this specific formula?  I have a friend in the States struggling with a genetic form of cancer.

Mexbaa, please google phoenixtears.ca Everything is there. My friend @ Lakeside gave me the info for research when his girlfriend was diagnosed with stage 4 Ovarian cancer......she has been cancer free going on 2 years. She traveled to Colorado. I will contact him and PM info when I receive.

Beer Jim W
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:27 pm

Thank you, Jim! You can disregard the PM, I hadn't seen this first.

I'm sending your info on.

Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by barbicheesecake Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:15 pm

So glad to hear your great news!
barbicheesecake
barbicheesecake
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : I shoulda been a comedian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:33 pm

barbicheesecake wrote:So glad to hear your great news!

Thank You Barbie........I owe you guys dinner for our wager on the Oregon vs Ohio State game. I will deliver when we make our trip in October. Deb is flying down for a visit on the 18th of Feb, thru the 2nd of March. I am staying here.....still trying to wrap my mind around the change in prognosis.

Talk Soon,

Jim W Beer Beer Beer
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by itsme Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:35 am

So happy for you! I will pass this information on to my cousin, he was recently diagnosed with esophageal cancer. Again, great news, keep up the good work.

itsme
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:41 pm

itsme wrote:So happy for you! I will pass this information on to my cousin, he was recently diagnosed with esophageal cancer. Again, great news, keep up the good work.

I am by far not an expert or well versed on the various types of weed.    Deb did the research, and after the chemo .....20 sessions over 22 weeks, my blood chemistry was still a train wreck.   Oncologist said wait and see.   Deb convinced me to give it a go......whats a couple grand if it works.   The Phoenixtears.ca  web site, explains and recommends the use of   INDICA for cancer, and a blend of Sativa.   For Ptsd, Sativa.  The book gives all instruction for processing.    They also have a Q & A.

After 2 months all blood work is normal.  No guarantees day to day........feeling positive though.  Pm me if you need more info, and we can search the web. Very Happy It is difficult to locate a supplier, but you can buy in smaller volume........and even cook a batch down every other week. Currently I am on a 2 gram per month dosage Good luck to your friend itsme!.
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fastfox Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:19 pm

Jim W wrote:
borderreiver wrote:I would suggest telling your "oncologist"  that they are fired and your doing very well in spite of them. Would love to see their facial reaction. Anyways, CONGRATS. So far, so good, eh ? jajaja. A carcinoma just below the bridge of my nose I disappeared with a hemp oil salve. Don't ask me where I got it (the salve) - this is Canada after all. Ve have our ways.  After the dermatologist did his slicing and dicing routine the results came back positive. Next stop plastic surgeon, awaiting scheduling. I will continue applying my salve, take a pass on the Knife, and see what pops ups. All the very best to you and a continued recovery.

Thank You for sharing borderreiver.   I am surprised at the number of people that have taken this route and experienced  positive results.
The funny thing is that tobacco products have been proven to cause cancer, and are legal.  While THC is being proven to be beneficial for cancer patients, and it is Illegal

ALTERNATIVE CANCER TREATMENT.....Phoenix Tears 968748

Well, of course. How else could be pharma continue to make money if people could use herbs/plants God created, but man took away....
Fastfox
Fastfox
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:53 pm

Fastfox, my intent in starting this thread, was to let people know there are options, and I shared mine. Please, debate over the pharmacy industry is not relevant.....however fodder for another thread. Beer
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fastfox Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:10 pm

Jim W wrote:Fastfox, my intent in starting this thread, was to let people know there are options, and I shared mine.  Please, debate over the pharmacy industry is not relevant.....however fodder for another thread. Beer

Thanks for sharing the info.  It is valuable.  We find ourselves with health issues which remain unresolved and also searching for alternatives.  I am simply upset by the system, and yes, that is another topic, if not somewhat enmeshed in what is available without placing oneself at risk.

It's interesting that we had a conversation just recently with someone who mentioned that we could simply move to one of the 31 states which allows hemp to be grown and used.  It then occurred to me, that should we even be able to do so, we could not leave that state while legally carrying it.  I don't know what people do.....I do wsnt to stick with the topic, but it seems to be all part of the problem for us.
Fastfox
Fastfox
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:43 pm

Fastfox wrote:
Jim W wrote:Fastfox, my intent in starting this thread, was to let people know there are options, and I shared mine.  Please, debate over the pharmacy industry is not relevant.....however fodder for another thread. Beer

Thanks for sharing the info.  It is valuable.  We find ourselves with health issues which remain unresolved and also searching for alternatives.  I am simply upset by the system, and yes, that is another topic, if not somewhat enmeshed in what is available without placing oneself at risk.

It's interesting that we had a conversation just recently with someone who mentioned that we could simply move to one of the 31 states which allows hemp to be grown and used.  It then occurred to me, that should we even be able to do so, we could not leave that state while legally carrying it.  I don't know what people do.....I do wsnt to stick with the topic, but it seems to be all part of the problem for us.

Fastfox I think we are on the same page.....Oncologist had me on Xarelto, my cost last year was $20.00 usd, This year $360.00 month with AARP. I chose to take aspirin. He got pissy, I told him it was my life, not his. Now I've got to come clean and tell him the THC OIL has done wonders.
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by simpsca Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:47 am

Such good news Jim! And thanks for sharing the website. I passed it along to friends in Reno. Husband has his 3rd type of different cancer and they are looking into your treatment.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapalagringa Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:22 pm

Thank you for your post Jim. Congratulations on the successful treatment. I've spent a good part of the afternoon looking at this treatment and I would use it if I needed it. Is hemp oil available in Mexico?
Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : all natural

Back to top Go down

Post by lunateak Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:17 am

Here is another useful link

http://www.patientswithouttime.com
lunateak
lunateak
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:46 pm

lunateak wrote:Here is another useful link

http://www.patientswithouttime.com
!

Thank You for the Link Lunateak!
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:55 pm

Over the past 2 weeks received many emails. Asking for info. Primarily about where to get it and how to make it! It really sucks that tobacco causes cancer and legal, while THC oil cures cancer, and is illegal.

Please go to www.Phoenixtears.ca, and read the protocol section.
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next