INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am seeking a house mate- near San Antonio- suggestions appreciated

2 posters

Go down

I am seeking a house mate- near San Antonio- suggestions appreciated Empty I am seeking a house mate- near San Antonio- suggestions appreciated

Post by tenbucklucky Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:54 pm

I am new to the area, but not to Mexico- and live in Mexico full time. I am seeking a responsible, reasonably sane house mate to share a home ( yet to be rented) in the San Antonio or surrounding areas. Am I going to have a tough time finding someone?

Is there somewhere else I should post this notice, meaning another web site or bulletin board location like Walmart?

I am not sure the best way to get the word out. I am considering renting a larger, more expensive home but don't want to do it if I am going to be on my own. Suggestions would be appreciated..

tenbucklucky

Back to top Go down

I am seeking a house mate- near San Antonio- suggestions appreciated Empty Re: I am seeking a house mate- near San Antonio- suggestions appreciated

Post by Lady Otter Latté Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:31 pm

It will likely not be difficult to find someone to share a house. Whether they will be reasonably sane is another question. As long as you can afford to pay the house expenses on your own if it becomes necessary, you can choose the housemate option.
Advertising on this web board and chapala.com, local bulletin boards like WalMart, Superlake, El Torito, and LCS (you need to be a member to post there) is a good idea.
You can hang out at the LCS coffee shop and chat up people there. If you have interests, check out the clubs or organizations devoted to that interest to meet like-minded people. Even spending time at hangouts where gringos gather (like El Jardin, Salvador's, Black and White Coffee, etc) can garner good contacts. Walk around the area malecons. They are great places to meet people. Personal contacts seem to work best around here.
Good luck!
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down