INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanted: Home for Purchase in Ajijic Area

+4
mrum
slainte39
Pedro
conifergirl
8 posters

Go down

Wanted: Home for Purchase in Ajijic Area Empty Wanted: Home for Purchase in Ajijic Area

Post by conifergirl Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:18 pm

Thinking about selling but haven't listed your home yet? We have seen most homes on MLS and have not found the right one yet.

Requirements:  Lake view, nice big garden/yard, walking distance to Ajijic Plaza, big kitchen, lots of Mexican tile and preferably not in a gated community. If your home meets these requirements, please email me at: conifergirl41@gmail.com.

If you are already on the MLS, please do not contact me as we have probably seen your home. Not interested in going past Rio Bravo in W. Ajijic or El Parque( not interested in this gated community) East of Ajijic. Price willing to pay is based on condition of home and surrounding property.

conifergirl

Back to top Go down

Wanted: Home for Purchase in Ajijic Area Empty Re: Wanted: Home for Purchase in Ajijic Area

Post by Pedro Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:43 pm

since we are in mexico every house has lots of mexican tile
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Wanted: Home for Purchase in Ajijic Area Empty Re: Wanted: Home for Purchase in Ajijic Area

Post by slainte39 Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:59 pm

Pedro wrote:since we are in mexico every house has lots of mexican tile

The only imported tile I have ever seen here is from Spain. Not that much and very expensive.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by conifergirl Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:27 am

I am referring not to the tiled floors but lots of decorative Mexican tile. I am looking for a home that has lots of color and is accented by decorative Mexican tile in the kitchen, bathrooms, arches, stairways, etc.

conifergirl

Back to top Go down

Post by mrum Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:45 am

We saw a great open house in San Antonio yesterday. It was just listed and is not on MLS yet. It was through Fenix realty which was just up the road. Don't know your price range but it was at 279,000. Owner needs to sell so I got the impression it was highly negotiable. Has a solar heated pool and everything. Almost everything in really good shape. Could use some work on the staircase to the mirador. Only possible downside, its on the bus route.
mrum
mrum
Share Holder
Share Holder

Location : Collingwood, Ontario in the summer, anywhere else in the winter
Humor : John Candy, George Carlin, MacKenzie Brothers

Back to top Go down

Post by conifergirl Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:59 am

I saw that house and I liked it very much as it is exactly what I am looking for. However, I am not interested in living in San Antonio. I have been in the area for awhile and I want to live in or in close proximity to Ajijic.

conifergirl

Back to top Go down

Post by conifergirl Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:02 am

Contact info: conifergirl41@gmail.com

conifergirl

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:33 pm

conifergirl wrote:I am referring not to the tiled floors but lots of decorative Mexican tile. I am looking for a home that has lots of color and is accented by decorative Mexican tile in the kitchen, bathrooms, arches, stairways, etc.

Like I said....not much imported tile, of any type around here, so if you find the house with the quantity  and design you like, it most likely will be Mexican.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by papa chango Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:40 pm

slainte39 wrote:
conifergirl wrote:I am referring not to the tiled floors but lots of decorative Mexican tile. I am looking for a home that has lots of color and is accented by decorative Mexican tile in the kitchen, bathrooms, arches, stairways, etc.

Like I said....not much imported tile, of any type around here, so if you find the house with the quantity  and design you like, it most likely will be Mexican.

The OP said nothing about imported tile.  So why do you keep bringing it up?

Basta
papa chango
papa chango
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : wit and sarcasm Cheech and Chong

http://lakechapalaexpat.blogspot.mx/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:50 pm

The OP said lots of Mexican tile was wanted. Slainte is saying there is not much tile imported here so if the house has tile it most likely will be Mexican.
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Post by Intercasa Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:54 pm

Lots of Chinese tile too in nicer homes and offices
Intercasa
Intercasa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Barbed wit

Back to top Go down

Post by papa chango Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:04 pm

I like Mexican decorative tiles. About 3 or 4 years ago I checked out a house for sale near the Ajijic plaza and it was totally covered inside with the tile but it was way too much for me.  It started to give me a headache after a while.
Wanted: Home for Purchase in Ajijic Area 374777
papa chango
papa chango
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : wit and sarcasm Cheech and Chong

http://lakechapalaexpat.blogspot.mx/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:15 pm

I am assuming that when the OP said "lots of Mexican tile," she meant more like what you saw Papa, Mexican decorative tile.
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosa Venus Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:42 pm

I'm almost certain the OP is referring to the aesthetic aspects of the tile, the designs and colors used, and not where it was manufactured. Plain white tile is made in Mexico too, but doesn't communicate anything.
Rosa Venus
Rosa Venus
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : The funny kind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down