INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Members of Mexican La Familia drug cartel arrested in Edmonton

+5
CHILLIN
Ms.Thang
Pedro
Zedinmexico
arbon
9 posters

Go down

Members of Mexican La Familia drug cartel arrested in Edmonton Empty Members of Mexican La Familia drug cartel arrested in Edmonton

Post by arbon Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:12 am

ALERT will hold a news conference to discuss the arrests on Wednesday

Officers in Alberta have arrested several members of the La Familia gang allegedly connected to Mexican drug cartels.

The arrests were made following an investigation by the Alberta Law Enforcement Response Team (ALERT), which is made up of police teams who focus on serious and organized crime, typically involving gangs, drug trafficking and child exploitation.

According to a statement released Tuesday, La Familia, which also has connections with the Mara Salvatrucha gang, is believed to be trying to gain control of the drug trade in Alberta.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/members-of-mexican-la-familia-drug-cartel-arrested-in-edmonton-1.2875549
arbon
arbon
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Humour

Back to top Go down

Members of Mexican La Familia drug cartel arrested in Edmonton Empty Re: Members of Mexican La Familia drug cartel arrested in Edmonton

Post by Zedinmexico Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:38 am

After we banned Sudafed in Oregon years ago which was used by addicts to make meth La Familia was glad to move into Oregon and take over the business. All we did was create a government program to pay for that had no effect on the problem in fact the program created a bigger problem. La Familia is in Europe now also to the media and still making meth for the Oregon addicts according to my friends in Oregon.

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Members of Mexican La Familia drug cartel arrested in Edmonton Empty Re: Members of Mexican La Familia drug cartel arrested in Edmonton

Post by Pedro Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:27 am

ha's the vietnamese and native gangs will have something to say about that like a few years ago,when the somalis from tranna thought they could just walk in. they were all killed.
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms.Thang Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:41 am

Ooh I have some friends who moved to Edmonton from Chapala on the work opportunity thing they had going. Any names yet?

Ms.Thang
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CHILLIN Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:48 am

I know Pedro disagrees, and I don't care, but I always call Edmonton "White City". It is either white with snow or white faces. I worked in the city core many months, many of the workers were from the core. I mentioned that I was going to Mexico for a few months after this job, they kept telling me that there was a Mexican in the city. One Mexican! A group of Mexicans would be stared at, but not in a hostile way. Calgary is much more diverse. They have so many Ethiopians working in Banff that Calgary has its own Coptic Christian Church.
CHILLIN
CHILLIN
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:17 pm

Ms.Thang wrote:Ooh I have some friends who moved to Edmonton from Chapala on the work opportunity thing they had going. Any names yet?

i didn't know that you have been around here for over 7 1/2 years because that is when this was done just after i arranged for the twinning of barrhead,county of barrhead with chapala. that came first before the workers visas to a plant in barrhead.
your "friends' actually went to barrhead but some who stayed have now also moved to edmonchuk and calgary. i am in touch with some on facebook and they are doing quite well and don't need to hook up with narcos.
have a little more faith in your "friends"-eh!
Members of Mexican La Familia drug cartel arrested in Edmonton Twinni11
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:21 pm

CHILLIN wrote:I know Pedro disagrees, and I don't care, but I always call Edmonton "White City". It is either white with snow or white faces. I worked in the city core many months, many of the workers were from the core. I mentioned that I was going to Mexico for a few months after this job, they kept telling me that there was a Mexican in the city. One Mexican! A group of Mexicans would be stared at, but not in a hostile way. Calgary is much more diverse. They have so many Ethiopians working in Banff that Calgary has its own Coptic Christian Church.
total bs. there are plenty of mexicans and from central and south america in edmonton and you can betcherbippy that downtown edmonchuk ain't what you call white. what were ya there with yer blinders on over 25 years ago fer a coupla months? downtown has more natives than calgary. there is more than one mexican or central merkin restaurant and there is also a very vibrant chinatown. so there is a coptic church in banff! big deal did ya ever se the enormous mosque and any of the smaller ones or the black bapist church 1 block north of my house on 94 street.great music! i LIVED in edmonchuck core since 1979 to about 2000 when i moved to millet pop. 2000 which had a korean chinese and lebanese restaurant. you know nada about alberta or edmonchuk. mexicans being stared at-DOUBLE SNORK!

at the annual edmonton heritage festival
Members of Mexican La Familia drug cartel arrested in Edmonton Herita10
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms.Thang Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:55 pm

[quote="Pedro"]
Ms.Thang wrote:Ooh I have some friends who moved to Edmonton from Chapala on the work opportunity thing they had going. Any names yet?

i didn't know that you have been around here for over 7 1/2 years because that is when this was done just after i arranged for the twinning of barrhead,county of barrhead with chapala. that came first before the workers visas to a plant in barrhead.
your "friends' actually went to barrhead but some who stayed have now also moved to edmonchuk and calgary. i am in touch with some on facebook and they are doing quite well and don't need to hook up with narcos.
have a little more faith in your "friends"-eh!
Members of Mexican La Familia drug cartel arrested in Edmonton Twinni11[/I

I definitely do not think anyone I know is a narco in Canada, they are trying desperately to keep their immigration status and their jobs . I'm just interested, that's all.
One of my very good friends had developed a nasty Meth addiction and was quite "hooked up" before he left Chapala for Barrhead, that job literally saved his life. If you helped make that happen, good on you. He loves his job and his life in Canada.

Ms.Thang
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hockables Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:10 pm

Brand New opportunities just opened up.... Vietnamese, Somolians, Mexicans, should get down to The Coliseum and get their applications in for General Manager, Head Coach, or Player Personnel fot The Edmonton Oilers.... wages are competitive with
High Ranking Drug Dealers....Beer
hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:41 pm

hockables wrote:

Brand New opportunities just opened up....   Vietnamese, Somolians, Mexicans, should get down to The Coliseum and get their applications in for General Manager, Head Coach, or Player Personnel fot The Edmonton Oilers....  wages are competitive with

Thumbs up
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:13 pm

hockables wrote:

Brand New opportunities just opened up....   Vietnamese, Somolians, Mexicans, should get down to The Coliseum and get their applications in for General Manager, Head Coach, or Player Personnel fot The Edmonton Oilers....  wages are competitive with

Nah......I'm sure they gave too much pride to take a job with the Coilers!!!
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by newinajijic Fri May 15, 2015 11:37 am

LOS ANGELES, Calif. - A Canadian man has been arrested in California after nearly 159 kilograms of cocaine was seized from a big rig.
The Los Angeles Times reports that the district attorney's office says the drug seizure occurred during a traffic stop in Norco, Calif., around noon Tuesday.
Prosecutors say a police dog led authorities to 156 brick-sized parcels of cocaine behind a fake compartment wall in the trailer of the truck.
Prosecutors say the Canadian driver, 44-year-old Samer Karanouh, has been arrested and is being held on $1 million bail in a county jail.
The district attorney's office says the drug sting came from an investigation by federal and local authorities into trafficking by Mexican cartels into the U.S.

This smuggling cocaine by Canadians just hast
 to stop

newinajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down