INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion of inexpensive but clean place to stay

+7
viajero
CanuckBob
Mainecoons
Jim W
hueco_negro
zenwoodle
riogrande888
11 posters

Go down

Suggestion of inexpensive but clean place to stay  Empty Suggestion of inexpensive but clean place to stay

Post by riogrande888 Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:44 pm

I want to drive down and explore my rental options, everyone has been very helpful in answering my questions. I need a clean, inexpensive ( paying for kids in college) place to spend the night. I will be out and about all day, so all I need is something simple.

Thanks in advance,

Wendy
riogrande888
riogrande888

Back to top Go down

Suggestion of inexpensive but clean place to stay  Empty Re: Suggestion of inexpensive but clean place to stay

Post by zenwoodle Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:10 pm

Lots of B&B's around. We have only stayed at Estrillita's, but found it to be very clean and affordable.
There are many others around, and I am sure you will find something. Beer
zenwoodle
zenwoodle
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic, but nobody seems to get it

Back to top Go down

Suggestion of inexpensive but clean place to stay  Empty Re: Suggestion of inexpensive but clean place to stay

Post by Mainecoons Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:19 pm

So you decided to drive. Good call as it is pretty easy from San Miguel to here and you'll find it much easier with a car to check out areas and properties.

If you have a car you could opt for the motel style place out on the libremiento. It's a little isolated but not far away at all and very inexpensive and comes pretty well recommended.

Because I'm old and senile :) I can't remember the name but someone else will have it and would you please post the name and phone number for this nice lady.

Mainecoons
Mainecoons
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Mad Magazine

Back to top Go down

Post by hueco_negro Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:23 pm

Hotel Perico
hueco_negro
hueco_negro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:50 pm

Wendy, Hotel Perico has daily weekly and monthly rates.  It was around $300 USD month last time I checked. They have   pool, BBQ area.   I am not sure about internet and TV.   It is approx.,
3 1/2 miles from Walmart.

Best to make reservation as the units fill up on weekends.
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mainecoons Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:07 pm

Wendy, they have a website.

http://www.hotelperico.com.mx/

--The weekly rate for a one-bedroom unit is $16USD a day or $112USD dollars a week.

--The weekly rate for a two-room unit is $22USD a day or $154USD a week.

The B&B next to me is like $75 per night by comparison.

Last edited by Mainecoons on Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mainecoons
Mainecoons
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Mad Magazine

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:08 pm

Hotel Perico is one of the best values in the area.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:00 pm

We've stayed at the Hotel Perico,the couple who manage it are great and the grounds are nice,pool,green areas,outdoor kitchen,WiFi,etc.

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by RickS Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:57 pm

From the Hotel Perico website:

-The one-bedroom units are $325USD a month and for long-term rentals (3 months or more) the price is $300USD a month. (This price includes all utilities, wifi, satellite TV, as well as use of the hotel facilities.)

--The two-room units are $425USD a month and for long- term rentals of 3 months or more the price is $400USD a month including all utilities.

--The weekly rate for a one-bedroom unit is $16USD a day or $112USD dollars a week.

--The weekly rate for a two-room unit is $22USD a day or $154USD a week.

RickS
RickS
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by NoCanDo Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:58 pm

I stayed at the Hotel Perico last month. Yes, it is cheap but you get what you pay for. Not saying it's 'bad' just saying you should be expecting less than many Ajijic B&B accommodations.

The managers are GREAT people. Just saying you should consider your requirements carefully. You must have a car to stay there I think.

NoCanDo

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:22 pm

yes you need a car but the op has one
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:41 pm

"I need a clean, inexpensive ( paying for kids in college) place to spend the night. I will be out and about all day, so all I need is something simple."

Sounds as though Hotel Perico will do just fine.
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down